Trying to figure out

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arkansaspiper

Reaction score
I think about true Christmases ago I was a part of secret Santa and I received a block Virginia it was slice your own there's two giant block of Virginia with like a yellow wrapping I can't for the life of me remember what it's called but it was the best Virginia smoke at ever had in my entire life and I cannot find it does anybody have any idea what it might be it was just the Block in like a clear cellophane with a yellow tag in the name and everything but I cannot remember what it's called

Was it Kendall Va plug?

I was part of those secret Santa’s and box passes years ago. They were lots of fun.

I’ve got a couple tins of Wessex. I don’t remember what flavor but I think the lids are red and black. It will take me a little it to find what box their in and where they are. You got me curious now as to what it is.

When I smoke that stuff it puts me in a very good place it's the most amazing sweet but not too sweet beautiful smoke I would smoke it and very thin slices very little amounts in a very small bowl