Trying to get my music going...

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aaron

Reaction score
So I've been doing the music thing for a while now, playing in bars, festivals and the such but I played at a Teacher Appreciation Rally at the Oklahoma State Capital and actually made the news. Here's a link for anyone who might be interested in checking it out. http://www.koco.com/video/24800832/index.html

That's cool stuff! Throw up some of your work on here so we can give it a listen!

Thanks guys, I've actually been working on a five song EP here in the last few months. Unfortunately there's been some things come up and I haven't been able to finish it. But I've got one song done, I'm okay with it but it could be better, especially the harmonica part. We had another guy come in and mess around with the guitar and bass and he played the song a little different than the way I do but it's okay, it's just not me on the guitar. I'll see if I can come up with a way to get it up so you all can hear it.