Try'n to hold on till the TAPS Show despite SmokingPipes!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Justpipes

Reaction score
Man! I am desperately trying to hold on till the TAPS show because I know that there will be a treasure trove of fabulous pipes, but I keep getting these emails from SmokingPipes.com, and they are putting up some fabulous pipes!!!

It just ain't right!!! :twisted: :evil:

Agreed. Smokingpipes provide so much temptation they must be of the devil. I have had like 4 pipes in my basket ready to buy this week alone, only managing to resist that final click by reminding myself of the bills that need payin'.

Think of how exhilarating it will be,dancing down the aisles of the show with a fistfull
of fifties!The table owners will be calling to you like the carnys at the State Fair.How lucky
some people are! :D

Winslow :sunny:

Winslow":civscu4g said:
Think of how exhilarating it will be,dancing down the aisles of the show with a fistfull
of fifties!The table owners will be calling to you like the carnys at the State Fair.How lucky
some people are! :D

Hahahahaha! Or clenching that special something that will surely complete your existence.

"Get ya pipes here! A sawbucks gets ya a dozen throws! Everyone's a winna!"

"If ya wanna see the show, but a ticket."

I know, that's been my main motivation to avoid pulling the trigger on anything these past few weeks.

-Andrew

Oh, yeah... TAPS is just around the corner! Looking forward to it!

Buncha unimaginative and unhelpful board brothers you schmucks turn out to be huh....

JP.. Take all your extra money, put it in an envelope and mail it to me.. I promise I won't let you spend it at sp.com..

See now that's how ya help a guy out during times like these.

puros_bran":5gp69q4p said:
Buncha unimaginative and unhelpful board brothers you schmucks turn out to be huh....

JP.. Take all your extra money, put it in an envelope and mail it to me.. I promise I won't let you spend it at sp.com..

See now that's how ya help a guy out during times like these.
Better yet PB, Why don't you plan a NC run around that time and come to the show! :cheers:

Better yet PB, Why don't you plan a NC run around that time and come to the show! :cheers:[/quote]

Yes,he can smuggle a trailer of NC cigarettes up to the Yankees in New York on his return trip. :shock: