Turkey Day Pipe

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PipeLeisure

Reaction score
Turkey Day is finally here and I just wanted to wish everyone and there family's a happy thanksgiving. Its a day of great food, wine, football, family, and of course...great pipes. Just wondering what you guys have planned for your turkey day pipe? before turkey? after turkey? what tobacco? what pipe? inside? outside?
Lets post your turkey day smoke here on this thread.....Have a great day everyone....dont eat to much ;)

Started the morning off with a walk in the woods across from our house looking for deer signs...I did find some deer poop...LOL. I was having a bowl of Boswells Northwoods in my Poul Winslow.

Happy Thanksgiving :D

Same to you, sir, I'll get some photos up here later! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: Eat, smoke, be merry! 8)

I smoked a bowl of University Flake in a Ferndown REO Bulldog this morning and will have my concluding smoke of the day shortly, E.P. Carrillo 2011 Limited Edition Dark Rituals.

Today was Frog OTB first in my Upshall Rhodesian working in the shop and reading the massive T-day paper. Than some more Frog in my Ashton while puttering around outside, temps hit 62 degrees today. I just concluded the evening by watching the Ravens beat up on the 49er's, that is a huge win for us. I have to order a set of tires from Sears after midnight, than off to beddy-bye...
I hope everyone on the board had a great Thanskgiving, particularly our soldier forum members who had to spent theirs away from their family - be safe & thanks!

Being a dunce, I forgot my phone AND the camera.

I report the meal was dandy, the 2009 McClelland Holiday Spirit was a good choice, and the night was a success! :cheers: :cheers:

This came as a surprise to me. I was able to finish a pipe in time this morning to break it in with some Bullseye Flake. Nice amount of Perique.