Two "Natural" HOs

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alfredo_buscatti

Reaction score
I find Peterson Irish Flake and GH Kendal KY remarkably similar in taste, with very little or no topping; just the tobacco. Kenday KY burns very quickly due to the crossover cigarette/pipe tobacco cut while Irish Flake burns very slowly. I'm smoking some IF now and the bowl should clock out at about 2 hours.

So if you're looking for something different having been on a diet of fancied up Lakelands or other tobaccos of the same ilk, try these two. Both are very potent, however.

I've tried almost all of the Peterson blends/mixtures over the years and liked the cuts offered, the tin aroma was great but when I put match to 'em mostly what I got was a heavy dose of the toppings they use. More than many others. Oh well :twisted: 

There are a handful of blends that make the walls melt and have me holding onto the floor for dear life...IF is one of them. I really do enjoy the taste of it, I just can't quite handle it.

I cellar Peterson Irish Flake and sip it in one of my smaller bowls on a full stomach :lol:

Good stuff -- I'm not usually affected by nicotine in my blends, but this IF, well, let's just say that IMO there is no virginia I've puffed that is higher in vitamin N.