Two new Yakslon pipes join the party

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really beautiful pipes Frost. Yak knows how to carve a pipe.

Ha, the birdseye on that Bull is like :face:

And the grain on that Canada like :bounce:

Good acquisition mate! Do let us know if these beauties smoke as nice as they look, eh?

Time will tell the true tale on the smoking, but I did have half a bowl of Kendal Kentucky in the bulldog on the way to work this morning and it was damn fine :D

Dude you GOT that one!!! Is it a Lumberman or Lovat? I can't tell in these photos if the shank is oval or round. I loved that one especially and was thinking of getting it myself. You beat me to it though it looks. :cheers: :cheers:

Yeah I got it :lol: .

These were ones I special ordered to console myself for not being able to get to Chicago this year.

It's got a round shank, but as to Lumberman vs Lovat I'm not even sure if I ever knew that was the deciding factor between the two. Yuriy called it a lumbermam. That's good enough for me, so I do too :D

Those be some fine looking briars you got there! Love the lumberman, and the man knows his 'dogs/rhodesians. I see plenty of happy smoking in your lucky future; enjoy 'em!

I love the way the Buddha looks like it is jumping out of the bowl in the last pic. Was that intention or just a serendipitous good shot? :cheers:

That was actually just dumb luck (guess it really is a good luck charm). I had like 3 or 4 pics of it...couldn't decide which one to keep until I realized he was doin his stripper in a birthday cake impression & decided to use that one :D

Frost":vvv4d3gl said:

These were ones I special ordered to console myself for not being able to get to Chicago this year.

It's got a round shank, but as to Lumberman vs Lovat I'm not even sure if I ever knew that was the deciding factor between the two. Yuriy called it a lumbermam. That's good enough for me, so I do too :D
If it´s got the round shank it´s a Lovat. Either way it´s a beaut. Congrats, and next time I won´t "think about it" for so long....

:lol!: :lol!: :lol!:

Very nice PAD my friend. I am not a big fan of bulldogs, myself, but that one looks even nice to me.

I'm having to severely limit by PAD right now. :( Saving for a Mother's Day present.

Those are both gorgeous pipes! Great acquisitions, there. Enjoy them!

Frost":7272gya7 said:

I was wrong, Adam. Round his pipe, it is still Lovat ...:) Good photo!

My compliments! Those are both simply beautiful. I love especially the Lovat for its remarkable proportion and accomplished design.

(I´m not sure about my english but I hope you´ll understand what I have in mind)

were did you get that canadian it is ablsolutely beautiful, just one of those pipes you see and think "i gotta have one made by that guy". i googled yakslon and could not find anything.

i.keenum":5guady7z said:
were did you get that canadian it is ablsolutely beautiful, just one of those pipes you see and think "i gotta have one made by that guy". i googled yakslon and could not find anything.
Hmmm ... some you Google wrong... :lol: I gave it a bunch of links, though most in the Russian-speaking forums and websites. Not surprisingly, I'm from Ukraine ... :) :lol: