• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Brothers of Briar and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Two Rhodos for sale

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brunello

Reaction score
Two fanciful Rhodesian style pipes $25 each, or both for $40 including shipping to lower 48. PayPal preferred, or cash or check. Pipe stands and staging props not included.
The Molina was only smoked four times, just not comfortable in my hand, maybe work better for somebody else. The Nording was very comfortable in my hand but took awhile for me to find a blend it really came to life with (very nice synergy with Country Squire Cherokee).
BoB-Rhodos.PNG

BoB-Molina.PNG

BoB-Nord.PNG

Light tooth chatter on the Nording. Molina is clean (used a softy bit)

Since there have been no takers yet, for anybody who has been on the fence about picking up both pipes I'll include free samples of what in my opinion are
BoB's Best DIY recipes from some of our members who are home blenders. This will give you a chance to see what the fuss is all about. Personally, I'd put these up against any commercial offerings:

BriarPipeNYC: "Benediction"
Brunello: "Bear Claw"
RSteve: "Lion's Roar"
Timbo: "Timbo's Yum-Yum"

PM received, the two Rhodies are now sold!