Uhle's Tobacco

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AdamCordray

Reaction score
My wife and I are going on vacation next week in Door County, WI and I'm hoping to convince her that a stop by Uhle's is a worthwhile use of time. I am hoping to get "Blend 00" and "Perfection Plug". What else? Are there any other "must buy" blends?

Adam

Uhle's are the king of Burley blends, so pretty much everything I've had from them is superior.

Right now I'm loving #300, and #255 is what I started out on (has a light licorice topping). Used to really dig Bishop's Move (solid lat blend).

Great shop, friendly folks.

Cheers,

RR

I lived in Milwaukee for 5 years - a wonderful city - and get back regularly. Uhle’s is an old school tobacconist and definitely worth a stop. Everyone there couldn’t be more helpful or more friendly. Take her out to lunch at one of the many restaurants along the Milwaukee River just around the corner from Uhle’s. Check out Uhle’s website to see what sounds interesting to you, and get other opinions on tobaccoreviews.com. Uhle’s burley blends are outstanding - Blend 00 and Perfection Plug Cut are terrific. #300 & #44 are also definitely worth a try. I really have enjoyed all their aromatics I’ve tried, especially Christmas Blend 2011 - so good they made it part of their regular offerings. My personal sleeper blend - Raider Blend. I don’t care for cherry blends and am a Latakia wimp but Raider Blend is so deliciously unique it’s a must-try in my book. Door County is special - hope you have a wonderful time!

Stopped by Uhle's on the way up to Door County, enjoyed a bowl of Blend 00 in a cob yesterday while at the beach. I'm not much of a reviewer, but I enjoyed the tobacco quite a bit. I also got some Perfection Plug and Blend 300. Thanks for the recommendations!

I've had "Bishops Move" on my to try list for several years. Take some pictures of the place for us.

Blackhorse":6wksf9iz said:
I think you’re right on with your two choices. I’d just load up on those.
I agree - all your choices are terrific.