Ukraine vendor starts with Antoin???

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grt

Reaction score
Looking for contact info for a pipe maker/vendor in Ukraine whose name begins with Anto.....
Im sure I got that information on this site initially. Great prices and free shipping. Good vendor but I lost the dang contact info. Help if you can. Thank you all.

First Google search. Used “Ukraine pipe maker Anto” and the following was the second in the list of “finds” that were listed. Good old Google. It works guys…you might give it a try.

Ummm…this is a screen shot so you’ll need to type the info into the address bar or go to ETSY to get to him. Just sayin’.

E473ABFF-D4E6-41D1-A6FC-CFEFC160749E.png

First Google search. Used “Ukraine pipe maker Anto” and the following was the second in the list of “finds” that were listed. Good old Google. It works guys…you might give it a try.

Ummm…this is a screen shot so you’ll need to type the info into the address bar or go to ETSY to get to him. Just sayin’.

View attachment 5941
Thank you for the info.. just what I wanted.. BTW, I did a Google search before posting my query here,using almost the same terms, and it didn't turn up. As Kurt Vonnegut said so many times, "So it goes."