Quantcast

Updated cellar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

D.L.Ruth

Reaction score
Had a free day off work so I decided to organize my tobaccos and pipes. Took an old cheapo shelf that we had sitting around not being used and this is what I got!

Brewdude

Staff member
Council Member
Reaction score
You are far more organized than yours truly Mr. Ruth! Lookin' good!

8)

Cheers,

RR

Corncobcon

Reaction score
All right! You have put that spare shelf to good use. Now you can sit back, smoke a pipe, and enjoy looking at your collection.

D.L.Ruth

Reaction score
Thanks guys, Been wanting to do this for a long time. Also jusy finished making labels for all the jars

Was probably easier for me than it would be for some of since my cellar is quite small in comparison lol.

Brewdude

Staff member
Council Member
Reaction score
D.L.Ruth":rp5pz28k said:
Thanks guys, Been wanting to do this for a long time. Also jusy finished making labels for all the jars

Was probably easier for me than it would be for some of since my cellar is quite small in comparison lol.
Perhaps, but frankly I see that as an ideal size just like Goldilocks porridge - not too big, not too small. Just right!

:sunny:

Cheers,

RR

huffelpuff

Reaction score
Looks good! Keep on top of the labels and you'll be good to go no matter how big the cellar gets.

Jim

D.L.Ruth

Reaction score
It's funny because the rest of that room is a MESS, the only organized spot is right there where the pipe stuff is lol