Updates

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fishnbanjo

Broken Pipe
Reaction score
I know I’ve been mia of late but have had some medical issues culminating in a preliminary diagnosis of epilepsy which may, or may not, be a condition brought on by an underlying infection and may be consulted to an Infection Control Physician by my neurologist.

I had commissioned a pipe from Paul of Larrysson pipes to come close to completing my Drip Wax collection so I thought I’d share what it looks like. Regards.
banjo

40105391291_982e9e13ea_z_d.jpg

Woof, I’m so sorry to read this, hope that you are on the road to recovery or at least management. I know from experience that not having definite answers to medical issues is it’s own kind of hell. Good luck and will be sending out good juju.

Also, that’s one amazing drip—never seen anything like it! Hope to see a shot of you putting it into action soon.

Criminy Mr. Banjo, after all you've been through you sure don't need another condition raining down upon you. Hope it's not as dire as you've said and gets sorted quickly.

That pipe -- what can I say -- quite the work of art in all respects. Impressive beyond belief!

I take it the drip around the stem is a sort of stand or holder?

:sunny:

Cheers,

RR

Oh my.

Our bodies tend to be our weakest link to this life. Take care!

Oh, nice pipe!

Very sorry to learn of this latest twist and hope that it will go as quickly and mysteriously as it arrived. FWIW: A friend told me that neurologists all wish they’d become cardiologists, because cardiologists often can make their patients happy, but neurologists often just piss them off, at least in the short term. Very short term, I pray, in your case.