UPS tracking "TRAIN DERAILMENT"

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JohnnyO

Reaction score
Was expecting a package [pipe + tobaccy] from SmokingPipes.com, so I just went onto the UPS tracking website to double check and what do I see?

Location Date Local Time Description
SAN RAMON,
CA, US 10/09/2008 10:06 A.M. TRAIN DERAILMENT

:confused: :suspect:

I just had to laugh, but has anyone else even seen this? I've always wondered what happens when there's a UPS/FedEx truck crash or something... Hopefully I get my package soon

I've often wondered the same thing given the way most of their drivers are always in a hurry. They are bound to crash on occasion, I guess they back up another truck/train reload and off to their destinations. Give it an extra day (except that it's friday so it'll be there monday).

I've checked the status of many a package, but can honestly say I've never seen that one!! Good luck!

-Andrew

Lets hope your package is not underneath that derailed train car :shock: :x

looks like it's on its way to get here tomorrow, I can't wait! I want my pipe and tobaccy...I'm really looking forward to trying G&H Ennerdale flake

Wondering how accurate your flintlock rifle is,what kind of groups do you get
at 50 or 100 yards?

Winslow :sunny:

Winslow":22nvvxws said:
Wondering how accurate your flintlock rifle is,what kind of groups do you get
at 50 or 100 yards?

Winslow :sunny:
Well I suck, so I'm getting about 6" groups at 50 yards...there's people on www.muzzleloadingforum.com that can get 1" groups at 100 yards...I'm still working on a proper powder load an patch thickness, and working on beating the flinch which I've always had and I hate lol