Urinal Etiquette

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jhuggett

Reaction score
This may have hit the boards before but it was just sent to me and it's still funny. I'm just glad the guy isn't smoking a pipe...
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/eYvEmdHVhW4" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen></iframe>

In the men's room this morning I was standing next to a very fat fellow at a urinal when suddenly, for no discernible reason, he confided in me that he
hadn't seen his pecker in 15 years.

Not knowing why he suddenly decided to confide such personal information to a complete stranger, and not knowing what else to say and wanting to be helpful, I said..... "Why don't you diet?

Giving me a surprised stare, he said, "Dye it?" For God's sake, "what color is it now?"

:shock:

This fellow is standing at the urinal one day and another guy walks up to use the urinal next to him. The first fellow notices that the other guy is packin big time and just can't keep from glancing at it. Sheepishly he says "Sorry, but for cryin out loud I never seen one that big before". The second guy tells him "Hey it's simple, you just rub some cooking oil on it every nite and before long it'll be big as you please".

About a month later the two guys end up in the same restroom and the first fellow comes unglued, yelling and cussing at the second.

"You told me if I rubbed cooking oil on it that it would grow and it SHRUNK!! You dirty rotten......."

The other fellow says "Gee, I don't know what to tell ya buddy, that's how I did it. What kind of cooking oil did you use?"

"Crisco."

"Well there ya go you damned fool! Crisco isn't oil, it's shortening!"

Yuk yuk :lol: