Username Changed

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AJ

Reaction score
Notice: My username has been changed to AJ. Some recent occurrences not associated with this forum made this necessary. However I think everyone here will recognize AJ as being the same old geezer with a beard. :twisted:

AJ

Thanks Carlos for your prompt assistance in allowing this change your be made.

AJ":943drrsz said:
Notice: My username has been changed to AJ. Some recent occurrences not associated with this forum made this necessary. However I think everyone here will recognize AJ as being the same old geezer with a beard. :twisted:

AJ

Thanks Carlos for your prompt assistance in allowing this change your be made.
Are you sure? How do we know you're not some terrorist that hacked the site and is using AJ's account in hopes of
gaining our confidence and generosity to get a bunch of free tobacco and stuff. :suspect:

Cartaphilus":piberbyw said:
Are you sure? How do we know you're not some terrorist that hacked the site and is using AJ's account in hopes of
gaining our confidence and generosity to get a bunch of free tobacco and stuff. :suspect:
Ron I'm afraid you don't know. However when you get off your duff and make my pipe I'll send you a picture of myself to carry in your wallet. :lol!:

AJ

AJ":pguqkowi said:
Cartaphilus":pguqkowi said:
Ron I'm afraid you don't know. However when you get off your duff and make my pipe I'll send you a picture of myself to carry in your wallet. :lol!:

AJ
Is that all it takes to get Ron to make me a pipe?!?!

AJ":2bbjop39 said:
Cartaphilus":2bbjop39 said:

AJ
Yeah, that's what I want.....a picture of a another old man ion my wallet, mines quite enough thank you. :fpalm:

And Nate, it's not like I haven't been making any, you just haven't been buying any ;)

You say your AJ huh? How do we know your not Pavlov in Eastern Moldova ? or Juan in Costa rica? or Bobby in Des Moines ? :twisted: :twisted: As Ronnie said ".... verify. verify! " :twisted: :twisted:

monbla256":d1v41vqg said:
You say your AJ huh? How do we know your not Pavlov in Eastern Moldova ? or Juan in Costa rica? or Bobby in Des Moines ? :twisted: :twisted:  As Ronnie said ".... verify. verify! " :twisted: :twisted:
You'll have to take my word for it. It's me! :twisted: :twisted:

AJ