USMC Man Cave

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leatherneck

Reaction score
Over the last 30 years I have been fortunate in traveling all over this wonderful world while serving in the USMC. While collecting "items" from different locations, the idea of a "MAN CAVE" has ALWAYS been a "THOUGHT".

NOW that I am retired from the USMC, I HAVE FINALLY brought together a cumulation of items that were important in my life. Within the confines of MY "MAN CAVE" are military weapons, hunting items, camera collection, my work bench, and of course my PRIDE and JOY, MY pipe and tobacco collection.

The collection contains pipes from the MASTERS such as J.M. BOSWELL, RAD DAVIS, TIM WEST, WAYNE TEIPEN, BRIAN GROWLEY, MARK TINSKY, SER JACOPO, STANWELL, SIXTEN, LARS, and NANNA IVARSSON, S. BANG, PREBEN HOLM, BEN WADE, POUL WINSLOW, ERIK NORDING, DESIGN BERLIN, and POLINSKI .  As I have, I hope you enjoy the photos that I have attached here.

Thank you ALL for your time and consideration on this matter. GYSGT T.WIENS USMC - retired

That is as fine a collection of manly gear in one place as I ever expect to see.

Really lik'en the pipes LN, got some beauties for sure.
Really love that large Meer ya got.

Dream cave right there! Nice! Throw a couple guitars in there and it everything I could dream of for a man cave.

Or at least everything within my dream cave. I want a knotty pine lodge setting and a fireplace.

I'm confused...why is your pipe-safe all full of guns? :D 

Guns, reloading equipment, a TOTALLY AWESOME wooden helicopter :D :D :D, cameras, pipes...

...too... cool...

8)

Looks like you could hold up in there almost indefinitely! You've got a seriously nice place there! :D 

Nice man cave.. love the camera collection.... among other items..

Enjoy retirement... it's a good time.. I know I'm enjoying mine ;-)

james

Damn!!!!

That is quite a collection of everything I ever wanted right in one place.  Got sweaty and started drooling on the keyboard while shaky fingers attempted to tap out a response.  Happy retirement...if you hear scurrying around under your front porch...don't mind it...just me....trying to get close to heaven.

That is great!

Thanks for sharing!

And thank you for your service!

Hello Gunny,

Very impressive collection indeed. Really liked all the thick walled pipes. You've got some fine weapons too. All in all I'd say you should feel all warm and fuzzy while you work at your bench. It may be there but I missed your reloading press. I can't imagine you not having one so what kind is it? I used to reload 5-8 thousand rounds a year. Mostly handgun ammo and a few hundred rounds of rifle ammo for a few family members as well as for myself. Now I'm lucky to reload a hundred rounds in a year. I don't shoot very much anymore and have several thousand rounds already loaded and stored. I still like to talk about reloading, different charges and bullets, and of course performance and accuracy but for some reason I never hear anything about reloading mentioned on this forum unless it's related to a pipe bowl. Can't imagine why. :scratch: :lol: 

AJ

Fantastic! Truly wonderfull collections :cheers: :cheers: 

Fraternally

Jers