Quantcast

Utterly Odd Eltang!

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

Natch

Reaction score
That is just too cool! However, how would you smoke it without dumping flaming embers in your lap? Perhaps it's a hammock pipe?

Natch

vaperfavour

Reaction score
I have been considering one of these for awhile now, the problem is i already spent all my warchest at the show on other pipes and aged tobaccos! NO!!!!!!!! oh well there is always the future. :D

Hermit

Reaction score
vaperfavour":eky3wxbl said:
I have been considering one of these for awhile now, the problem is i already spent all my warchest at the show on other pipes and aged tobaccos! NO!!!!!!!! oh well there is always the future. :D
Ah c'mon, it's only $2650.00. :lol:

ZuluCollector

Reaction score
I saw this pipe in Chicago. It was gorgeous.

While it is more a collectible than a smoker, it shows Eltang's amazing imagination and skill.

glpease

Reaction score
Dock, I've seen one of these in person. Pictures cannot do it justice. It's an amazing creation. Eltang is always innovative and creative, and he has an aesthetic sense second to none. I once said that it would be impossible for him to make an ugly pipe. I stand by that today. From a purely design perspective, the guy is truly top-tier.

I don't know if I would buy one of these, even if I could drop that kind of coin on it. And, if I had it, I don't know if I'd ever smoke it. None of that matters, really. It is just an amazing expression of coolness.

Bulldog Bruce

Reaction score
Even though completly impracticle to myself due to $$ and awkwardness in smoking, thats about the coolest piece of work I think I have ever seen.

Bd

Never Forget!