Utterly Odd Eltang!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have been considering one of these for awhile now, the problem is i already spent all my warchest at the show on other pipes and aged tobaccos! NO!!!!!!!! oh well there is always the future. :D

vaperfavour":eky3wxbl said:
I have been considering one of these for awhile now, the problem is i already spent all my warchest at the show on other pipes and aged tobaccos! NO!!!!!!!! oh well there is always the future. :D
Ah c'mon, it's only $2650.00. :lol:

I saw this pipe in Chicago. It was gorgeous.

While it is more a collectible than a smoker, it shows Eltang's amazing imagination and skill.

Dock, I've seen one of these in person. Pictures cannot do it justice. It's an amazing creation. Eltang is always innovative and creative, and he has an aesthetic sense second to none. I once said that it would be impossible for him to make an ugly pipe. I stand by that today. From a purely design perspective, the guy is truly top-tier.

I don't know if I would buy one of these, even if I could drop that kind of coin on it. And, if I had it, I don't know if I'd ever smoke it. None of that matters, really. It is just an amazing expression of coolness.

Even though completly impracticle to myself due to $$ and awkwardness in smoking, thats about the coolest piece of work I think I have ever seen.

Bd

Never Forget!