Valentine's Day Volley, (February Bombing Run)

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sudden Impact! :cherry: I figured that with the icy roads, we would not get any mail delivered today. But, I just had to get out of the house and test the ice on the ground and roadway. I took my 4-wheeler out to the mail box gazebo and checked my mail. Alas! The key to the package box was in my mail box. I opened the package box and several boxes fell out! I've been bombed! Thank you all. I never thought something like this would happen to me. I skidded all the way back home, anxious to get the packages open. Arrived safely and slid to a halt into my utility garage. I even made it back into the house without slipping on the ice. Woo hoo! I'll give you all an update on what is in all these smelly packages as soon as I get it all logged in! Thanks again to all those involved. You've definitely made my day and my month! :bounce: :cheers:

Corncobcon":9eo2kg0w said:
Sudden Impact! :cherry:   I figured that with the icy roads, we would not get any mail delivered today. But, I just had to get out of the house and test the ice on the ground and roadway.  I took my 4-wheeler out to the mail box gazebo and checked my mail.  Alas!  The key to the package box was in my mail box.  I opened the package box and several boxes fell out!  I've been bombed!  Thank you all.  I never thought something like this would happen to me.  I skidded all the way back home, anxious to get the packages open.  Arrived safely and slid to a halt into my utility garage.  I even made it back into the house without slipping on the ice.  Woo hoo!  I'll give you all an update on what is in all these smelly packages as soon as I get it all logged in!  Thanks again to all those involved. You've definitely made my day and my month! :bounce: :cheers:
Mission accomplished...

Stick":99mc427m said:
eggman":99mc427m said:
Ahhhhhhhhhh, the calm before the storm. And the oncoming delicate sound of thunder.  I love the smell of napalm in the morning
Floyd fan, Eggman?
Oh yes definitely a Floyd fan. Comfortablely numb

Blackhorse":ewsgaj3h said:
Well...Let’s try to git closer to the house next pass.  Walk ‘em in there boys.
Well I would but I ain’t real fond of walking! That’s why I got my drivers license.

excellent.png

Cheers,

RR

eggman":66yixbq7 said:
Blackhorse":66yixbq7 said:
Well I would but I ain’t real fond of walking! That’s why I got my drivers license.
—————

Walking your fire is a tactical targeting technique in which a weapon is fired and the result is observed for the purpose of applying a correction factor, to put the next round closer to the target. The practice may involve rapid-fire weapons such as machine guns, indirect-fire weapons such as mortars and some other types of artillery, and it may be applied to successive aerial bombing runs.

Blackhorse":4cb84xhn said:
eggman":4cb84xhn said:
Blackhorse":4cb84xhn said:
—————

Walking your fire is a tactical targeting technique in which a weapon is fired and the result is observed for the purpose of applying a correction factor, to put the next round closer to the target. The practice may involve rapid-fire weapons such as machine guns, indirect-fire weapons such as mortars and some other types of artillery, and it may be applied to successive aerial bombing runs.  
AKA "Ranging"

(yup, definitely a Floyd fan! :lol!:

Here is a picture of some of the devastation. :D

This included:
Penzance (bulk)
GLP Lagonda (tin)
C&D Da Vinci (tin) This looks like it has a lot of age on it, maybe?
Presbyterian Mixture (tin)
MacBaren H.H. Old Dark Fired (bulk 4oz)
Arango Balkan Supreme (bulk 8oz)
Vintage Syrian (bulk in jar)
Nightcap (bulk in jar)
War Horse (tin)
C&D Atlas Balkan (bulk)
C&D Super Balkan (bulk)
G.H. Balkan Mixture (bulk)

Also,
4 packs of Longs pipe cleaners
M.M. corn cob pipe"
"Peace of Mind" music cd

All outstanding stuff! :cheers:

Might be interested in enlisting in the bomber's squadron in April or thereabouts, if they'll have me.