Very odd Poul Wislow...

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i have seen that pipe before, and i hated it then and i still do lol. just a wierd looking pipe.

I think it's the upside down shark's fin at the bottom of the bowl that's most off putting! :confused:

Best,
Dock
:pipe:

I think it's an absolutely superb example...

...of an idea that should never have been realized. I've had feverish dreams of things that looked like that, but they weren't pipes. ;)

Poul is nothing if not inventive, playful, and willing to explore, so I give him credit for that. I'm sure there is a buyer for this pipe who will love and cherish it, and may it bring him many hours of pleasure. Hopefully, he'll never put it on ebay again, so this will soon just be a bad memory. ;)

Then again, for some strange reason, I sometimes find myself drawn to Micolis, the strange and fascinating freehands carved by Mic Burns, and they're at least as odd as this one.

It's always fascinating what will catch our attention, and what will repel it.

Hmmm... Not really a Puff Daddy pipe, maybe george Clinton :afro: :lol!:

I really love Poul Winslow pipes - I have 10 of them. But this one leaves me cold. I do not like it at all. I imagine someone does like it. The concept just doesn't do it for me. I guess Poul made this as a piece of modern art.