Wa' Did Ja Get For Christmas?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dock

Reaction score
So what pipe related stuff did the fat man bring ya today?

Myself:

2 Lbs. MacBaren's Navy Flake'
2 Tins Solani 633 "VA Flake With Perique"

An Antique Sherlock Holmes Toby Jug

How About You????
Best,
Dock
:pipe:

Well, there is a Tinsky Christmas pipe, 2007, Black & Tan under the tree as Cathy and I have yet to unwrap anything. Not sure if she bought anything else pipe related. I sure did on my own. :D

I have only been home a couple hours and showered, shaved etc. 10 hours from Lawrenceville, GA to Chestnut, IL with two stops.

Christmas was great here. Both myself and Lady Muleskinner got new Christmas pipes. If you want to see pictures of them you can go to the following website:

http://www.bonfigliolipipe.it/

Scroll down to Bonfigliolis Photo Gallery

Click on November 2007

My Christmas pipe is listed as "Mule Christmas Pipe"

Lady Muleskinner's Christmas pipe is listed as
"Bonfigliolis Lady Pipe Cheryl"

We want to wish every one a very Merry Christmas and a Happy, Healthy,
Prosperous New Year.

Muleskinner and Lady Muleskinner

I got some Orlik Golden Sliced(if my last 5 or so posts haven't clued anybody in) that I treated myself to. Otherwise, all practical, non pipe-related gifts.

Major score this year! :face: Went to my brother and sister in laws place for a fantastic Christmas meal and he presented me with a very sweet little stash. A tin of 1999 Christmas cheer, 1994 McClellands navy cavendish, 1994 Dulcet, Charles Fairmorn Dark fired shag, McCranies Murdock pipe, and a tin of Petersens Caledonian :D

And of course this sweet little Castello prince from Santa :santa:

Muleskinner":t08gxs5w said:
Christmas was great here. Both myself and Lady Muleskinner got new Christmas pipes. If you want to see pictures of them you can go to the following website:

http://www.bonfigliolipipe.it/

Scroll down to Bonfigliolis Photo Gallery

Click on November 2007

My Christmas pipe is listed as "Mule Christmas Pipe"

Lady Muleskinner's Christmas pipe is listed as
"Bonfigliolis Lady Pipe Cheryl"

We want to wish every one a very Merry Christmas and a Happy, Healthy,
Prosperous New Year.

Muleskinner and Lady Muleskinner
John those both are beautiful looking pipes, obviously made for you and Cheryl.

Question: what is that on the metal work on Cheryl's pipe. Is it a pearl?

-Paul

In response to your "Question: what is that on the metal work on Cheryl's pipe. Is it a pearl?"

Yes, Alberto started a series named "Cheryl" and each pipe in that series has that name stamped on the pipes which was named after Cheryl my wife.

Each of the pipes in that series has a real pearl in the silver settings.

I have several of his Christmas pipes and each has a gold mule on them.

Thanks for looking at the pipes.

Muleskinner

Justpipes":54ep0bx8 said:
No pipe related gifts but all blessings just the same!
Same here, but due to the Secret Santa over at Knox, since I was well taken care of by the bearded Jolly man of red, my wife didn't feel that I needed anymore tobacco, and that I didn't need a new pipe to smoke it in. But, all my gifts were still excellent, definitely no complaints. :pipe:

The Jolly man was truely generous in my household this year.

NewTruck001.jpg

Oops :!: You wanted pipe related stuff :oops:

002.jpg

Pic of the pipe the wife bought me. She even picked it out all by herself. She Done good :D

003.jpg

Pick of the new pipe with tobacco I received from the Knox Board Secret Santa.

Almost forgot the Bag-O-Stogies my father gave me.

7 La Flor Dominicana
6 Partagas
7 Hoyo De Monterey

Thats some darn nice tobacco and pipe you got there LOLO. That truck is also darn nice. As long as the tobacco doesn't make your tongue turn the same color as the truck (j/k) Btoh groups are great - Congrats!!! :cyclops: :sunny:

I set aside a little of my Christmas bonus to purchase a new pipe, #19 should be in the mail today. Tj was right one Castello is not enough...

castello19-1.jpg

Very cool MB. With as much attention as Castello gets around here I must really be missing out not having one.

jhuggett":1swz99fb said:
Very cool MB. With as much attention as Castello gets around here I must really be missing out not having one.
Don't feel left out J.... I don't have one either.Over the years I've had two.Both were estates. :x One had a this funky taste that just would'nt go away and the other had a terrible draw which was kinda like sucking soda through a cofee mixing straw. :x I've seen plenty that I've liked though and would like to take another chance on the brand at some point...

Best,
Dock
:pipe:

Thanks guys, I've been looking for another Sea Rock since I got the #55. If this one smokes half as good as she looks I'll be happy...

Well, I got three tins of McClelland CC '07, a Tinsky blast 2-star sitter, a nice pipe rack from a friend over at Smokers' Forums and a tin of S. Gawith 1792. Mark really makes great pipes and the CC'07 is excellent.

Jay