Walnut review revisited

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mark

Reaction score
After some extended walnut smoking, I've found I have a physical reaction to the mixture. Giving this tobacco some smoking time to back up my initial impression has caused some uncomfortable bumps in the inside lining of my cheeks. The Doc said is probably an allergic reaction to a specific tobacco in the mixture, or an additive. Layed off the pipe for two days and the bumps disappeared. Now smoking my regular tobaccos with no ill effects, so it isolates the walnut as the problem. I've passed along the remaining portion of my tub, but wish I knew exactly what tobaccos and casings walnut {or any other tobacco} contains so I could avoid these problems. Any insight anyone can provide appreciated,,,,,

I've never had any problems like that at all with Walnut and haven't heard of any others. Larus and Bro. Rum and Maple bites me pretty bad but I have heard others say that it doesn't bite them at all. It must be a chemistry thing. Walnut I believe is primarily Burleys, maybe a small amount of VA and very little Latakia. Probably a couple of different types of Burley, White and dark. They use very little PG on it, or at least that is the way it seems to me. ???????? I hope that you don't have that problem with other tobaccos.

I found Walnut to be a repulsive and bitey mess. I dumped my tub in the flower bed to kill bugs.

well I can't complain,,,I enjoyed it while I could,,,I'll just cross it off my list of baccys to cellar,,, :lol!: Thank God we're all different,,,,