• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Brothers of Briar and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Accessories Wanted Want to trade for some McClelland Christmas Cheer?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wet Dottle

Reaction score
I have a few tins of Christmas Cheer from 2015, 2016, and 2017 that I would consider trading for other blends. What I'm looking for mostly are Gawith Hoggarth's blends like #7 Broken Flake, Bright CR Flake, and Scotch Flake, but would be willing to take some others as well. They would have to be sealed bags of 500g or similar amounts in the case of other blenders that do not have bags. In any case, they would have to be in the original sealed packaging from the blenders themselves, not repackaged bulks. If you are interested, drop me a message and let's talk. Regards to all.

P.S.- Please note that it may take me some time to reply to your messages, maybe even a couple of days. Sorry, but sometimes my presence in the internet is quite erratic. I'll try to do my best and will reply to all as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience.

Another thing: please disregard the prefix, but the software forced me to pick one and there weren't any that are appropriate descriptors of my intentions.

Last edited:
Yes, #7 is great.

I forgot to add that this offer is for CONUS only.