• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Brothers of Briar and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Accessories Wanted Wanted: Bracken Flake or older 1792 Flake, Dunhill My Mixture Full

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carlos

Administrator
Staff member
B of B Supporter
Council Member
Reaction score
Looking to trade for Samuel Gawith Bracken Flake. There are at least a couple variations. Both exceedingly strong and uniquely scented.

Looking to trade for older Samuel Gawith 1792 Flake. The older versions lived up to it's nickname of, "Dead Mouse in a Tin". When you opened a new tin, immediately that scent of several day old dead mouse laying partially in the drip tray under a warm fridge, in a closed room. So thick you can taste it when you mistakenly stride several steps into that humid environment. Lovely stuff.

Looking to trade for some Dunhill My Mixture Full. Heard it existed. May only be in the old cutter-top style tins.

I have an enormous cellar. Some of which is stacked on shelves and others in sacks in piles. Tinned, jarred, etc.