Wanted: JT Cooke Pipe Making Video

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hobie1dog

Reaction score
several years ago he had a DVD on pipe making that was supposed to be spectacular, but he quickly sold out of them, and now he said that if there are any originals out there that anyone is welcome to make a copy of it. So does anyone have this DVD? I want to obtain a copy of it. :)

Chris, et al

Go to the pipemakers wiki page where the link is listed and if you use real player you can download the video in about 5 - 10 minutes.. i was just trying to watch it and noticed that real player always you to "magically" download streaming media.. got the Nana Ivarson video also... convert to iPod compatability and watched in on the flight overseas... probably watch it again today on my journey back across the pond

James

Hi James, i have the downloaded version however the quality is very poor, i would like to get a better look at his tooling and I find this impossible with the video quality, in some shots I can only just make out the pipe.

Please brothers - this is quite urgent. Anything to help Chris make a decent looking pipe!

Sasquatch":r9j52g8y said:
Please brothers - this is quite urgent. Anything to help Chris make a decent looking pipe!
Listen to this mean, he knows how hard it is to only turn out mediocre pipes ;)

Chris

Roger that.. I would like a better copy also.. just no way of getting one.. yet

James