Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Carlos,

I think your Cathy and my Terrie must be of the same mindset. I had a lynx rug and it's disappeared. My dad was quite a hunter and shot the lynx early one morning while deer hunting. That was years ago. After his death, I received it...

Now I can't find it.

:( Paul

nice man caves fellas! i'm jealous, i need to do something in my basement soon.

Carlos":olrhs14o said:
You should ask about it. :)
Carlos,

I asked her about it at suppertime. She hasn't seen it in years and believes one of our boys might have it.

hmmm Paul

Lew,
A couple of things. The "auto -lite spark plug"... I like listening to the Old Radio Programs and Auto-Lite was a big sponsor of the popular "Suspense" radio series. Auto-Lite, I believe started in the 1930's. Be discrete... how you finding that horn.

:D Paul

I love that Auto-Lite sign, can't believe how much old advertising you can find for them in old magazines!

I love the horn, one of my best smoking pipes! Two downsides, not a good clencher and you can't see where the bowl is when lighting it while holding it in your mouth. A small price to pay for well-priced hand made pipe! :pipe:

Hey, a Blatz sign! :D

When I was a kid, I would hang out at the local Blatz distributer. Those guys always drank their beer warehouse temperature. Basically the same as summertime in the shade temps. Made it stronger and more bitter I think. :D

Carlos":9notj7l9 said:
Hey, a Blatz sign! :D

When I was a kid, I would hang out at the local Blatz distributer. Those guys always drank their beer warehouse temperature. Basically the same as summertime in the shade temps. Made it stronger and more bitter I think. :D
Ugh, I can't imagine drinking that stuff that warm :pale: It's drinkable when really cold, but once it nears room temp that's it! Maybe the recipe was different enough then that you could drink it warm.

10-96":022kk44g said:
Dude. You have the dogs-playing-poker painting.
Not sure if you can tell from the photo but it's actually a pattern cloth. A friend and I discovered it at Wal-Mart one time at about 3 in the morning, at that time it was a stock cloth pattern (not sure if they still have it or not). I think it cost me $4. Makes a great addition to a smoking den though! :D :D

Cool electric piano and Peavy amp Lew!

(electric piano or midi controller???)

Lew!

I absolutely love it! Ultra cool man cave ya got there! :D :D

Keep em' comin' folks! We all want to see more! More!

Best,
Dock
:pipe:

I'll to do this over three or four posts as I can't figure out how to get multiple pictures one post... My grandson often sits here to play his computer games...

(click to enlarge)