Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Slow Puffs":1lea1d2u said:
This is my side.

(I'm actually stocking that guy on the 'puter screen.)
You sure know how to class up a joint Paul! :lol:

Very,very well done Paul! Excellent tobacco inventory :lol: Thanks for sharing.....

Keep em' comin' folks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best,
Dock

Afternoon All, I just showed Mary the pics here, She says we can't all smoke that much tobacco, :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: Ken
Pacem e Puffing! :tongue: :pirat:

Mark,
It is supposed to be a functional office :D . However, you'll notice that books have disappeared and replaced by tobacco stash :roll: .

Dock,
I believe you stated somewhere that your tobacco stash includes variety. A lot of my tobaccos are single tins of a blend.

Ken,
I always use you and tj as examples to my wife :p

:D Paul

I pretty much use my entire place but this is my little corner that I dedicate to my pipe stuff.

Thank you sir! It's not a lot but it's proportionate to how much I smoke a pipe. I did just start collecting pictures of pipe smokers. I have a few that I need new frames for before I put up. The other thing of not is those wooden boxes I have up there are chopsticks holders that I use for pipe cleaners. Works great and cost a buck a piece. :lol:

Thanks for taking the time to post these Jason! That's a great pipe rack!

Best,
Dock
:pipe:

That's one of Chuck's racks. Birdseye Maple and Walnut... just a gorgeous rack.

Jason,
Last night, I was looking at those pictures. I noted Bing Crosby... who are the others? Great idea for storing pipe cleaners. I also noted that it was a neat pipe holder.

Thanks for posting.

:D Paul

Bing Crosby, Albert Einstein, Gen. Macarthur, Pres. Ford, Vincent van Gogh, and Norman Rockwell. The other one's I have are just regular old people, some vintage photographs. No rhyme or reason to it yet. :lol:

Oh yeah and Greg's calendar is up there as well.

I'll have to revisit this next winter. Wife and I are just starting to build a new house; by next winter I'll have my own den for smoking, movies, reading, etc. It'll have a nice deep window so I can look out onto the woods, and another smaller window for cross-ventilation. Right now we're living in a mobile home on the premises. I can't smoke inside since my wife has asthma, so I have to smoke in our 12 x 14' storage shed. Since it has no heat, I usually smoke in the afternoon, when the sun is on it. At least it has windows so I have light and can adjust for some ventilation. Come warmer weather I'll smoke outside, unless it's windy. Needless to say, I can't wait till next winter! If this post is still open then I'll post pics after I get it furnished.

Doc, what a nice place you have there! Congratulations. I love your collection of pipe & tobacco related doohickeys.

Let's see if I can load an image:

main_112.jpg