Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dock

Reaction score
Ok Folks,

I've got a mission for ye'. I'd like to see a pic or two of where you smoke your pipes.Now bear in mind that it does'nt have to be fancy affair at all.It can be as simple as your garage or tool shed but if you're lucky enough to have a man cave/smoking den to call your own please post a pic of it as well...

Let's do this people! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

MoreDocksDenPics005.jpg

NewDenPics013.jpg

NewDenPics003.jpg

NewDenPics006.jpg

Den004.jpg

NewDenPics001.jpg

IMG_2392.jpg

MoreDocksDenPics004.jpg

MoreDocksDenPics001.jpg

DocksDen001.jpg

Best,
Dock

Midnight Blues":yt85tsiw said:
Dock,

When I run away from home I'm coming to your house!
Awesome Dan! We'll build a cool fort & stuff....

Best,
Dock
:pipe:

Cool room plus I like the hurst outside the window.

eggman":6jrmqvdw said:
Cool room plus I like the hurst outside the window.

AhhhhhHaaaaaa.... I knew someone would notice that... I'm actually storing it for my 60 year old mother! It's a 79 cadillac superior hearse w/ 20' rims,flames and a killer sound system! She goes to alot of car shows in the Summer time....

Best,
Dock
:pipe:

THat is even better Dock. I have always wanted a heasre with flames and chrome wheels and tinted windows. Had a buddy that had a late 60's caddy hurst primer gray with cragger ss rims ,tinted windows and duel exhuast. Smoked some pipes in that car back in the day.

eggman":1uja0iay said:
THat is even better Dock. I have always wanted a heasre with flames and chrome wheels and tinted windows. Had a buddy that had a late 60's caddy hurst primer gray with cragger ss rims ,tinted windows and duel exhuast. Smoked some pipes in that car back in the day.
Egg,
Are you talking about smoking pipes with that expensive and funny tasting tobacco that Bob Marley was such a fan of? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Best,
Dock

I don't know if I should admit to anything. I don't have a lawyer present. But I hope the statue of limations has run out. But I have listened to ol' bob many many many times. By the way I did not shoot the sherif.

eggman":70h7w0yu said:
I don't know if I should admit to anything. I don't have a lawyer present. But I hope the statue of limations has run out. But I have listened to ol' bob many many many times. By the way I did not shoot the sherif.
I did but I didn't inhale.............. :roll:

See if I can get some pics up without having to host them myself.

Remember, it's just the winter quarters. Warmer weather mancave pics will happen later.

8)

deskto11.jpg
[/url][/img]

Thanks for posting these Carlos!

You've got a little bit of everything down there don't you? What happened to that poor deer? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Best,
Dock

Carlos,

When are you going to get around to hanging the Buck Mount? Looks kind of sad laying there on it's side!

Since Cathy doesn't want a deer head looking at her upstairs, there is only room to hang one down here currently. So the little 8 pointer sits on the shelf.

The 16 pointer was, at the time in 1981, the 22nd largest typical whitetail taken with a bow in the world. He's far down the Pope & Young list now. He scored 174 1/8 Prior to deductions he was 185 7/8 inches. You could hold the rack inside of Mel Johnston's record typical whitetail.

16_poi10.jpg
[/url][/img]

Great pictures.

Carlos I can sympathize with the wintertime thing.

BTW... I love that pipe "tree" stand. I don't used the regular stands but that appeals to me.

I'm going to post my "Den" but gotta get it tidied up a lot more :pale:

:D Paul