Was That The Big One?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carlos

Administrator
Staff member
B of B Supporter
Council Member
Reaction score
We are still here! 8) 5.4 quake about 1.5hr south of me this morning. Felt all over. IL, KY, IN, as far as Chicago and Ann Arbor, MI.

WOW! I haven't watched the news this morning, hadn't heard about it. Glad you guys are ok!

LOL....

Epicenter 160 miles from here.... Nothing on TV but "WE ARE OK" earthquake news for 4 hrs now..

It was felt here in Knoxville as well. I didn't feel it, but I had a few listeners call me to say they felt it. :bounce:

Mike

was with the little lady, (if you know what I mean ;>)) and thought that I finally got it right and made the earth move, ........damn

Brian

:lol: :lol:

Well, we have had 2 2.5, 1 2.4 and a 4.6 since this mornings 5.2. I didn't feel the 2 somethings.

Busy morning for Illinois.

I don't think I'll ever complain about the weather here or some of the other living conditions here in the desert again. I feel very lucky compared to most LOL :cyclops: :sunny: :sunny: :affraid:

Nope....

Its the Wabash Fault a 'tributary' of the New Madrid fault.

We've been rocking all day..

Carlos, i felt the quake this morning. It woke me up. But I did not feelany of the aftershocks.

Thanks PB for remembering about Lady Muleskinner's Mother. She got shook around in her bed this morning in KY but she wasn't hurt. She is 80 years old and lives alone but as far as we know she hasn't found any damage yet.
Muleskinner "John"

Not really JP..

Lets see I'm 160 miles from epicenter... Carlos is 90... Egg didn't give his mileage.. I think if we all smoked at the same time we might be the cause of this thing... :D

Glad to hear all are well.

I think it was just a Walnut delivery to JP's house.

Non union fork lift operator.

thomas james":zvzw91bs said:
Glad to hear all are well.

I think it was just a Walnut delivery to JP's house.

Non union fork lift operator.
I recieved a very large order for the Pipe Show today. My inbox has been inundated over the past couple of weeks with request for Walnut at the show!

The wife felt it here at home. Our Shi-tzu was raising cain and woke her up. Our other two dogs slept through it. I was in Frankfort for In-Service training and slept through it. Others there woke up. I guess growing up in CA I am just accustomed to earthquakes.