Washington vs. Washington

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richard Burley

Reaction score
Nice guy--too nice, in my opinion. I hate seeing victims or would-be victims of a Constitutionally illegitimate bureaucracy dance around or avoid the issue of individual rights, as though it were an outmoded relic of 18th century dreamers. References to camaraderie are nice, but hardly persuasive to goons with guns backing them up. The FDA should be stripped of legislative powers and given a barbwire enema. Nevertheless, I found this somewhat interesting:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/5hbrzr4KEWk" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen ></iframe>

Extremely interesting video, thanks for taking the time and posting.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

I would be curious how deep their heels will dig in. Missouri is already ticked at the direction a lot of Fed dictates have taken. Curious they neglected to mention their tobacco offerings............

OW, I enjoy ALL of MM blends. Especially Great Dane and Pride. I've smoked Pride before 2007. Best blends in a pouch!!!

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

So, if a pipe is a tobacco product, then tampers, lighters, tobacco jars, and pipe cleaners must be tobacco products as well.

Pouches must fall into this, so women's purses will need to be regulated. Cookie jars could double as tobacco jars as well.

This can be (and well may be) taken to ridiculous extremes.