Wearing a scarf???

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
clay2.jpg

gourd-13_zpseaf670c5.jpg

Almost always come winter, but I don't have any that are special anymore.  The 7 foot long one my mother made me back in the early 80s (Dr Who fan here) got lost somewhere years ago, alas.

Just a plain-Jane grey Lands' End Polartec Arctic Fleece thing. Hardly warrants a photo. I don't get the various knots. I just let one side drape and toss the other over my shoulder, then don a coat and mince out the door. Warmer than hell.

I have a couple of nice scarfs, but the heavier weight shemaghs have become my go-to. Probably because I look so ruggedly handsome in them. :lol!:

i have a couple of wool ones.. no pictures of them though.  they come in really handy when it gets cold... stops the wind from going down my shirt and making my belly cold   ;-)

james

I wear a scarf all winter. Best secret to stay warm. I normally can go with a lighter jacket or none at all if I have a scarf on. They guys at work always give a me a hard time until they try it themselves. Sorry PB , no pics.

I wear a turkey neck, it's a hunting thing that can go over your mouth, ears and nose if need be. It gets cold as heck in ct in the winter. My four year old loves them, my mother makes them as Xmas gifts for everyone.

Jevverrett":nfg6srid said:
I wear a turkey neck, it's a hunting thing that can go over your mouth, ears and nose if need be. It gets cold as heck in ct in the winter.  My four year old loves them, my mother makes them as Xmas gifts for everyone.
Bet that look good with a Fez!

Cartaphilus":ornck9a7 said:
Jevverrett":ornck9a7 said:
I wear a turkey neck, it's a hunting thing that can go over your mouth, ears and nose if need be. It gets cold as heck in ct in the winter.  My four year old loves them, my mother makes them as Xmas gifts for everyone.
Bet that look good with a Fez!
:lol!: :lol!: :lol!:

I wear a scarf...when it's cold. Otherwise no, I already give off a pretentious vibe wearing a fedora and pocket square. Maybe I should start a few movement.

That's me in Paris just outside Gare du Nord a couple months ago. Can't hang in Paris and look like an ill-dressed American ;-) .

Doody!

Desert, Scarves are wore in deserts all over the world to protect the neck from sun and wind...except American Deserts.

puros_bran":jqpyn7bq said:
Desert,   Scarves are wore in deserts all over the world to protect the neck from sun and wind...except American Deserts.
Your right, I never thought of that. I never see scarves out here, especially in the summer. except I'll see hipsters where them when ever. But what to you expect from them, they'll were wool beanie hats in the summer.

Labeling people only separates and give a reason to hate. Why can't people just be "people"? Why do we try so hard to put them into categorizes. :roll:

puros_bran":nugulwm6 said:
I don't know what labelers are, but I hate em!
p_b you just hate EVERYBODY !! :twisted: :twisted: My 90 yo mother has a bumper sticker taped to one of her cabinet doors in the kitchen that says: "The more I complain, the LONGER god makes me live !" Reminds me of you !! Live long bro !! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

monbla256":jgwinlsm said:
puros_bran":jgwinlsm said:
I don't know what labelers are, but I hate em!
p_b you just hate EVERYBODY !! :twisted: :twisted: My 90 yo mother has a bumper sticker taped to one of her cabinet doors in the kitchen that says: "The more I complain, the LONGER god makes me live !" Reminds me of you !! Live long bro !! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
You have zero sense of humor and are honestly the biggest crybaby I've ever met.. The world became a little darker the day you were born.