Weird time posts on forum

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brunello

Reaction score
What's with the rotating time marks on posts? If I post something at 10 am my time (EST) a few hours later I see it is listed as 8am. I could understand if the admin's time zone was on the west coast that it would work its way two or three hours later, but it is going the wrong direction - to a time zone somewhere in the mid-Atlantic. Me cunfoozed. :unsure:

Thanks, I've made the change. All is well in the universe . . . for now. :D

Saw posts time stamped 2 am. Had to wonder who is up smoking at that hour? Lol.
I rarely can sleep more than two consecutive hours, so, yes, some early mornings at 2:00 am, I'm having a smoke.

That kind of sucks Steve but I sympathize. I usually have to get up 3/4 times a night to pee but always get back in bed unless it's after 5 am. Never thought about having a pipe while up, lol.

That kind of sucks Steve but I sympathize. I usually have to get up 3/4 times a night to pee but always get back in bed unless it's after 5 am. Never thought about having a pipe while up, lol.
If it's a pee wake-up, I usually can get back to bed/sleep fairly quickly. If I have a night terror (extreme nightmare) I have to stay up for up to an hour or when I fall back asleep, the night terror resumes.

• That kind of sucks Steve but I sympathize. I usually have to get up 3/4 times a night to pee but always get back in bed unless it's after 5 am. Never thought about having a pipe while up, lol.

• Glad I'm not the only one.:mad: