Weird Weather

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

I just checked the temperature outside and it's 62 degrees at 0600 in the morning. Highly unusual for the Ozarks considering that a year ago we were battling an ice storm that turned the city into a Federal disaster area.
Anyone else experiencing any higher than normal temps? :sunny:

Just to the north of me Chicago broke a hundred year old record yesterday with 60 deg I think it was. I think we were 64 or 65 deg. They are calling for 68 today.

The January thaw is much earlier than normal. Thousands of geese around.

Suppose to be in the 70's here in NC this week. Just a few days ago when I was up in VA, not that far away, it was 18 degrees.

Go figure!

last week we had a couple days in the teens, was 50ish over the weekend and mid 60's to start this week off thru wednesday. odd weather for this time of year for sure. nice rack making weather though

It is 68 here in Music City at 1:24pm. Calling for a high of 72.

Yesterday was very warm, too. I sweated my butt off finishing out the bow season.

showme

I am kind of worried about the roses and stuff. Only huge amounts of mulch put on when the ground was froze would have kept it from thawing. I just hope they don't come on with early growth too soon.

Bill,

Last week it was right around 0 degrees today its 63. Very wide temp. change. If I remember correctly the last few winters here in central NY were just like they were in the mid 1960s. I truly believe that the weather patterns are cyclical....

Weather here was nice enough to get out and wash the truck. I actually worked up a sweat! It was 62 degrees here at 9:30 am. Hope we don't get any tornaders :shock: