Weird

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stick

Reaction score
Came home this evening, 'Good evening my good wife and beautiful children, how wa....'

Wait a minute, what's that smell? It smells like..... Squadron Leader! Cripes. Someone in my family is smoking my Squadron Leader! What the heck! Has my 11 year old son taken to the briar? Has my wife joined me in my gentlemans' pursuit? Worse, has my 8 year old daughter discovered my 'baccy cellar?

Nope, my Mrs is cooking fajitas.

Weird. Just weird.

Stick, that's funny. Maybe your olfactory airs are stuffed up!:)

In the event of running out of chili and cilantro flakes, please substitute Oriental and
Turkish tobaccos!

:lol!: :lol!:

Now then Squire......

What 'as yer good lady gone and done with those fajitas? Burnt them perhaps, letting the smoky character arise? Is this what you were perceiving?

Squadron Leader does have the smoky character of the Latakia as a defining characteristic after all.

But more to the point, how were the fajitas? Not a dish I'd normally associate with you Brits, but there you are. Did thee 'ave it with fresh made salsa, sour cream, and possibly guacamole? Perhaps accompanied by some stout Habanero sauce?

:tongue:

Cheers,

RR

Oh my, well, from what I understand, avocado is quite the thing over yonder. It's either Spain or Portugal that is replacing vineyards with avocado groves. Good for he health, yadda yadda