WELCOME HOME OZARK WIZARD!!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lonecoyote

Reaction score
Glad your home relaxing and having fun back on the farm. Just go slow and don't over work yourself.
WOW, did my candle work that fast :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Have a wonderful week and just relax and eat whatever you like and smoke what you love the most.

???????????? a dozen roses for good luck!

BE WELL YOUNG MAN!!!

HE WRITES FREEDOMMMMMMMM!!!

I WRITE CONDOMMMMMM!!! And watch your BACK!

JUSTED WANTED TO GIVE YOU A GOOD LAUGH!!!

:lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!:

Lonecoyote":cyspjebw said:
HE WRITES FREEDOMMMMMMMM!!!

I WRITE CONDOMMMMMM!!! And watch your BACK!  

JUSTED WANTED TO GIVE YOU A GOOD LAUGH!!!

:lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!:
Trust me, I won't be picking up any dropped bars of soap. :lol!:

Stick, most of the time it hurts more to lay down than to just be erect. (No condom required there LC) There was a spa therapy I really liked, neutral buoyancy, no pressure, no pain. It was amazing!

The interesting part will be the balancing act of medications verses pain threshold. I personally want to keep the pills down to a minimum, and avoid the laxatives. Also, I believe there is a purpose to feeling pain, so as to not reinjure one's self. Nature's gentle reminder to slow down and heal. Without having a warden stand over me while I take the pills, I can ease down....

Its not the Ozarks...but welcome home
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/z6kE6qJ2-FE" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen ></iframe>

Glad to hear you're home! Go easy on the meds as a long time taker of serious meds you really don't want to go down that road if you don't have to. You're spot on feeling the pain will help you realize you're doing too much. Go slow and feel better soon brother.

Jim

Happy to hear you're home, man. From now on pay someone to break in those horses. Arky maybe? :p

f6e6cda0b7b6dff676c311d6df15e41e.jpg

Cheers,

RR

Very good to hear you are home and recovering well.

God luck and I hope you improve day by day.

OK, funny stuff aside.........

I have yet to take any pain meds since returning home. I keep looking at the bottle, the cane, the chair, life forward from here......

I'm not sure of the future quality of life today.. Sonavabitch!

Briarbeagle, your stuff is enroute.
Brewdude, likewise
Cart, same.....

I need sleep, rest, and relief. Holy crap Louise, I don't know what to do. Maybe the bear thing, and hibernate...

OW

Glad your feeling somewhat better and without those nasty pain Meds! You don't want to become dependent on anything other than life itself.
Have a good nights sleep, you need plenty of rest :cheers:

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/KveOVJWy3Ww" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen ></iframe>