WELCOME HOME OZARK WIZARD!!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tare care of yourself, Bob. Stay away from the pain meds, use only if needed and REST. Praying for a swift recovery.

Be well, my friend. Slow and steady. I'm optimistic that you'll bounce back, but its gonna take as long as it takes to heal. Focus on progress and the small, incremental victories.

At least you're back in your own space, with your critters and your baccy.

Just keep on keeping on, brother. One foot in front of the other. Just remember, a lot of us old codgers are in the same boat with you. You either beat life or it beats you. I know you can beat this!

I hardly slept last night, no position worked....

So, I'm taking half doses of the meds as prescribed. Still no fun, but I can bear up a tad better. Guess I'm not as tough as I thought. No matter..... :)

OW, pain can get to the best of us! I can tolerate more then most but at times I have no choice but to take a pain med. I surely do not take what's prescribed for me...as I would most likely walk into walls! Feel better my friend.

NOW THAT YOUR HOME, KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Ozark Wizard":iev31ny5 said:
I hardly slept last night, no position worked....

So, I'm taking half doses of the meds as prescribed. Still no fun, but I can bear up a tad better. Guess I'm not as tough as I thought. No matter..... :)
Glad your back!
No shame in taking a few, you don't strike me as the kind that would take more than you need. ;)