Welcome me, I'm finally here!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luckydogguy

Reaction score
Hello to all. I am a new pipe smoker but have smoked cigars for years. From what I hear, anyone can smoke a cigar but only a gentleman can smoke a pipe. And so, I'm here to learn how to become a gentleman and I look foward to all your feedback and suggestions.

See you around,
Lucky

Welcome Lucky. I did not know they had pipes in Wisconsin! Jsut kidding fellas, this is my brother ( literally).

Welcome Paul....we have a lot to learn and these guys are really great. Tongue bite, you are on notice... :affraid:

luckydogguy":qixlpxr9 said:
Hello to all. I am a new pipe smoker but have smoked cigars for years. From what I hear, anyone can smoke a cigar but only a gentleman can smoke a pipe. And so, I'm here to learn how to become a gentleman and I look foward to all your feedback and suggestions.

See you around,
Lucky
Welcome Lucky.This is no gentlemens club :no: ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,you'll see!

:king: tj

Watch out for :pirat: ,,,,,,,,,,,,,and especially :santa:

You can trust :sunny: :heart: :elephant: :geek: :star: :affraid: :afro:

Guys over sixty are harmless :sleep:

Nobbies are most welcome :confused:

"Nobbies are most welcome"

Damn right, they are... as best I can recall, anyway!

JT :pirat:

Welcome Lucky... hmm, are you from Sicily, like one of the moderators.

:D Paul :elephant:

Hi lucky. You have the right idea. A cigar is a like a snack or an entree but a pipe is like a full course meal.

I'm enjoying the process so far. NO, I'm not from Sicily. I'm in the Northwoods of Wisconsin! :cheers:

I live in Vacation Land all year long! I love it!

Lucky

So, is the new version of the old aphorism:

"Never trust anyone over 30, unless they are over 60. (Guys over 60 are harmless?)

I'm so glad to see I'm still in the untrustworthy zone. My Uncle T was never trustworthy until he was on the wrong side of the grass. Some people never lose their appetite for trouble <grin>.

Oh, BTW, Lucky - Welcome!

A belated welcome, Lucky. I'm not sure how much you'll learn here, but it's likely you'll be entertained. No, wait...I mean, uh...I'm not sure how entertaining it'll be, but you'll prolly learn something...er, oh never mind. Welcome aboard, amigo. 8)

Vito :joker:

I'm a newby and i'm enjoyed with this site ..and would you excuse my very bad english :affraid: :pipe:​