Well Hey!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GuitarMyFriend

Reaction score
Hey Fellas!
A good buddy of mine told me I should jump back in to the BoB (Thanks Alex), also my wife suggested it...
Yes, My WIFE!

We've been very happily married for just over two years now. Enjoying every second of it!
Work has been the same, still working in the Sterile Processing Department at the hospital. BORING!
My wife and I adopted a hunting buddy for me: His name is Snuff.

He's American Foxhound, and is a rabbit hunting Machine!!!
And if some of you remember our little one, Shisha, She's just happy as heck to have a playmate.

As far as smoking goes, I quit pipes for quite some time. I just smoked cigarettes, but finally quit that insatiable habit. Unfortunately, I packed all of my pipes and tobacco away where it's unreachable at the moment. I was smart enough to leave out a cob and two tins though. I'll be ordering more pipes and tobacco hopefully soon. Oh, how I missed delicious pipe tobacco! I'm hoping to start restoring pipes as a part time hobby!

As far as living arrangements, we are trying to save for a house so we live in a travel trailer during the summer and rent in the colder months.
Besides all that, I'm so excited to jump back into pipe smoking once I place an order, and being on the BoB!!!
Missed you guys,
Zach

AAAAAAAWWW YEAH!!!!! Newer members have no idea whats about to hit!!!! LIFE IS EFFIN GOOD!!!

Holy crap... we need Kaiser and kaplin and we could give Carlos some grey hair

Talked to him for a few last night he was in detroit headed out to contract again. So everyone keep him in your prayers

Welcome back and a pleasure meeting you. That's some wife you have their, telling you to come back to the BOB, she's a keeper :cheers:

PS
Alex is one of the good guys for sure

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

This guy IS a legend... only person i know that can drink a Guinness, have a dip in, do a pinch of snuff while clinching a pipe smoking ol ox tail all while playing Oh Shenandoah on his guitar

Great to have you back Zach, and kudos to your marriage and good wifey. Hope you can stick around a while. We've missed you!

Alex, thanks for the intel on kaiser. Relieved to know he's still among the living. Hope he can re-join us as well.

8)

Cheers,

RR

Welcome home Zach. Things are looking up now that you and Alex have found your way back home. All we need is for Kaplan and Rob to come and put down roots again... :twisted:

AJ

Hey Zach,

I think you wandered off shortly after I arrived. Hope it wasn't something I said?!

Anyway, great to have you back and to see how life has panned out for you. Congrats on the good news!

Lonecoyote, Arkansaspiper, and Puffy, awesome meeting you!
Puros, Brewdude, Jesse, and AJ, Great to write you guys again!
Stick, you know what you said! Although this is hard for me, the real reason I logged back on to the BoB was to finally confront you on things said. Just kidding! Great to meet you, (or I missed you?).
Zach