Were The Tears Real?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thomas james

Broken Pipe
Reaction score
Hillary's that is,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I personally think NOT.

Just my opinion.

Hate politics.

A question:

If Michael Bloomberg decides to run as an independent, does he need to create a party to be nominated and choose a running mate? Or does he need to collect a certain amount of signatures? Apparently, he has enough personal wealth to not worry about too much fundraising... and he saves money by not participating in the primaries.

:?: Paul

Good questions :elephant:

I really don't know for sure but think there are some guidelines in order to get on the ballot.

A BIG issue with me is taking care of the vets,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,that puts McCain on the top of my list. ALL of them. I'd even pay higher taxes for it.

I think our moderators need to consider a "Politics" forum,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,at least for awhile.

Other than Lt. McCain, I am not enamored with any other candidates on either side.

tj,
I agree about the vets, certainly up north they could receive a lot more government support in many ways. But also the troops/families that are now serving could be treated a lot better financially and otherwise. I think the public would overwhelmingly support it.
:D Paul

Agree :elephant: ,

Would not mind a hefty tax on gas to do just that. Here in California, high gas, insurance and cost of vehicles don't slow any one down. The commute lanes for vehicles containing two or more occupants are still wide open. Provisions would, of course, be necessary for the trucking industry,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,except for those from way down south,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Meheeco way,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,they should be turned back at the border,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,there really are no independent truckers down there and the drivers here from down there are NOT contributing to lower shipping costs; they are being used to increase corporate profits HERE. I stand ready to catch hell on that one,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,please be sure to supply supporting links if you disagree.

Super tax luxury imports too,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,even those made here,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,buy American cars. Gonna catch hell for that too,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Very happy with my Chevy and Ford,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,any foriegn parts in em should be taxed.

As a politcal junkie (unlike tj :lol: ), I think this election has a whole different feel to it. McCain would be a excellent choice, IMHO. I think McCain has a widespread respect. "Uniter" has been a recent word toss around. McCain could do that. I am surprised by Obama's strength. I am also puzzled with Giuliani's strategy.

Hey :elephant: ,

How bout a McCain/Lieberman ticket? That would be a wake up call to both parties.

tj,

Send the Mexicans north... we need labour :lol: .

With the CND on par with the USD, I'm going to buy Toyota :!: My Canadian Automobile Association membership comes in handy. The battery died in my Jeep last month. When the guy came to charge it up, he looked at my wife's Matrix and said..., "wise choice. I get called 8 to 1 to North American Vehicles.

:shock: Paul

thomas james":b87kfp5x said:

How bout a McCain/Lieberman ticket? That would be a wake up call to both parties.
That would be quite interesting, especially as an Independent ticket. Huckabee (Rep); Obama (Dem) vs McCain/Lieberman.

It would work.

Giuliani and Obama are both politicians,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,as is hillary.

Edwards would spend four years combing his hair.

Old Fred is a Reagan wanna be.

Romney just dances with everyone, especially who brought him.

We need a Political forum,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,mainly for those who want to avoid this,,,,,,,,,,,,us.

thomas james":uk98bofp said:

Hillary and Pat Buchannan :lol:

thomas james":baju3aka said:
Hillary's that is,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I personally think NOT.

Just my opinion.

Hate politics.
Hilary and her husband are nothing more than treasonable carpet baggers!!!
:evil: :x :evil: :x :evil: :x

favourite bumper strip of all time:

["I won't screw you,I'm not into politics or religion"]

Best,
Dock
:pipe:

TJ,

I don't know if Hillary's tears were real, but Obama's sure were when Kerry announced his support for him.

Mike

pipemaker":a3goq1mb said:
TJ,

I don't know if Hillary's tears were real, but Obama's sure were when Kerry announced his support for him.

Mike
Lord help us! :!:

This was checked out on "snopes.com". It is factual. Check for yourself.

Who is Barack Obama?

Probable U. S. Presidential candidate, Barack Hussein Obama was born in Honolulu, Hawaii, to Barack Hussein Obama, Sr., a black MUSLIM from Nyangoma-Kogel, Kenya and Ann Dunham, a white ATHEIST from Wichita, Kansas. Obama's parents met at the University of Hawaii. When Obama was two years old, his parents divorced. Hi s father returned to Kenya. His mother then married Lolo Soetoro, a RADICAL Muslim from Indonesia. When Obama was 6 years old, the family relocate to Indonesia. Obama attended a MUSLIM school in Jakarta. He also spent two years in a Catholic school.

Obama takes great care to conceal the fact that he is a Muslim. He is quick to point out that, "He was once a Muslim, but that he also attended Catholic school."

Obama's political hand dlers are attempting to make it appear that that he is not a radical.

Obama's introduction to Islam came via his father, and that this influence was temporary at best. In reality, the senior Obama returned to Kenya soon after the divorce, and never again had any direct influence over his son's education.

Lolo Soetoro, the second husband of Obama's mother, Ann Dunham, introduced his stepson to Islam. Obama was enrolled in a Wahabi school in Jakarta.

Wahabism is the RADICAL teaching that is followed by the Muslim terrorists who are now waging Jihad against the western world. Since it is politically expedient to be a CH RISTIAN when seeking major public office in the U nited States, Barack Hussein Obama has joined the United Church of Christ in an attempt to downplay his Muslim background. ALSO, keep in mind that when he was sworn into office, he DID NOT use the Holy Bible, but instead he used the Koran.

Barack Hussein Obama will NOT recite the Pledge of Allegiance nor will he show any reverence for our flag. While others place their hands over their hearts, Obama turns his back to the flag and slouches.

Let us all remain alert concerning Obama's expected presidential candidacy.

The Muslims have said they plan on destroying the US from the inside out, what better way to start than at the highest level - through the President of the United States, one of their own!!!!

Concerning the modern American carpet baggers!

CITIZENS FOR HONEST GOVERNMENT PRESENTS
THE CLINTON CHRONICLES
ALL INFORMATION PRESENTED IN THIS PROGRAM IS DOCUMENTED AND TRUE

JUDGE JIM JOHNSON (Former Arkansas State Senator and State Supreme Court Justice): Bill Clinton was born in Hope, and of course raised in Hot Springs. They had open bawdy houses over there at the time, and they had open gambling at the time. But Clinton grew up in that, in that atmosphere, that different atmosphere of Hot Springs. If it felt good, you did it.

He was selected to go to the National from Arkansas Boys State to be a delegate to the National Boys State. And while he was there he was able to meet John Kennedy, and I'm sure that sparked an ambition in this young man. And he apparently has always had an exceptional keen mind, keen intellect. And he has, he early, evidently, had tremendous ambition. He was gifted in so many ways. The truth is, he is one of the most charming men that I've ever met in my life.

He has more energy than, than any ten people I've ever known. He was able to network himself into running for Attorney General virtually unopposed. And then he was able to take that position and catapult himself into the Governor's office two years later, and started building his foundation.

NORA WAYE (Former business partner of Bill Clinton's stepfather): When you think about Bill Clinton's aversion to the truth, you wonder if this is because of the lackadaisical moral background that he's had in this area. He lied about Rhodes, being a Rhodes scholar. He never completed that, and still said he was a Rhodes scholar. He went to Moscow, and did business with them against the United States government, and he wasn't challenged by the press about that. In Arkansas, while he was Governor, he said he balanced the budget eleven times. He never did it once. Also he said he didn't raise taxes, and he raised taxes 126 times.

JUDGE JIM JOHNSON: He can accommodate any situation that comes up, because he's not hemmed in by the truth. I've never felt that Clinton consciously, or unconsciously was hemmed in with morality.

LARRY NICHOLS (Former Director of Marketing for the Arkansas Development Finance Authority): I first met Bill Clinton in the mid to late 70's. He was an "up and coming" politician. There were a group of us, Jim Guy Tucker, Bill Clinton, Sheffield Nelson and myself. And we kind of ran around and palled around with each other. It was from that point that I did a lot of projects for Bill from a marketing perspective. In 1988 I went to Bill and I said, "I need a job to kind of relax, mellow out." Bill Clinton and Betsy Wright, they suggested that I go to work for a place called the Arkansas Development Finance Authority, and they said my talents could really be used there. It was the best kept secret in Arkansas.

After about two weeks I went to Wooten Epps and I said, "Wooten, I think I've got enough background on this that we can start marketing it. Now, what is the criteria for loans?" He said, "Whoever Bill wants to get a loan."

To go back, though, to that moment in time, I'd been there about a month, and I realized that I was in the epicenter of what I'd always heard about all my life, what most people have heard about is the "machine." I was literally working, sitting in the middle of Bill Clinton's political machine. It was where he made payoffs, where he repaid favors to people for campaign support. I was in an interesting seat, and I knew it.

We had a board meeting. In that particular board meeting I was sitting at the end of the table. James Branyan, who was chairman of the board at that time, was sitting at the head of the table. James Branyan stood up in a public restaurant, and he hollered at the Beverly Enterprises guy, Bobby Stephens, and said, "Did you get the $50,000 campaign contribution from the client that you're introducing the loan for?" He said, "Not yet." And he said, "Then, hold up the loan until you get it." I stood up, went up to James and I said, "James, don't yell stuff like that. You don't need to be yelling it in a restaurant. That sounds real bad." He was just burly and arrogant and he said, "Who cares?"

NARRATOR: BILL CLINTON SOLD THE CONCEPT OF ADFA TO THE PEOPLE OF ARKANSAS AS A VEHICLE FOR CREATING JOBS AND ASSISTING CHURCHES AND SCHOOLS. IN REALITY, MILLIONS OF TAXPAYER-GUARANTEED DOLLARS WERE BEING CHANNELED TO CLINTON'S ELECTION CAMPAIGNS, TO HIS INNER CIRCLE OF FRIENDS, AND TO HIS WIFE, HILLARY'S, LAW FIRM. THIS MAY EXPLAIN WHY ADFA HAD BEEN DRAFTED IN SUCH A MANNER AS TO KEEP ITS DECISION- MAKING PROCEDURES SECRET.

LARRY NICHOLS: If you needed a million dollars, you had to get your application handled by the Rose Law Firm, pay them $50,000. There were five other companies in the state of Arkansas that were actually more qualified in bond structuring and applications, but Rose Law Firm got 'em all. I started checking around, and I kept asking, well you know, one thing's bothering me -- to the comptroller, Bill Wilson. "You know, how did people make payments on these loans?" He looked at me, he said, "They don't."

He thought I knew. Well, that blew my mind. And this is about two months in, it was getting tough then. So I started gathering the documents. After everybody left I would stick around as if I were working on the annual report. That would give me access to all the documents. And I made copies of them all.

For about two months I watched accounts accumulate money. And at the end of the month they zero-balanced. They're laundering drug money.

There was a hundred million a month in cocaine coming in and out of Mena, Arkansas. They had a problem. They were doing so much money in cocaine, a hundred million. You, you create a problem in a little state like Arkansas. How do you clean one hundred million dollars a month?

ADFA until 1989 never banked in Arkansas. What they would do is they would ship the money down to Florida, a bank in Florida which later would be connected to BCCI. They would ship money to a bank in Atlanta, Georgia, which by the way was later connected to BCCI. They'd ship to Citicorp in New York, which would send the money overseas. And there was an interesting one, a bank in Chicago. And that bank, by the way, is partially owned by Dan Rostenkowski.

Dan Lasater would get the bonds. He would become the broker for the bonds. He would transfer money back to ADFA. He never sold a bond. The money then would leave ADFA, go into one of the various banks for the specific bond loan, and they would zero it out. When they zeroed it out they were giving it back to Lasater less their handling fees.

DOC DELAUGHTER (Former Arkansas Police Investigator in charge of Dan Lasater case): During the Lasater investigation, we had numerous witnesses for the Federal Grand Jury, had extensive Police testimony of people that were connected with Dan Lasater and drug use and everything else. Uh, his cocaine use become used as a tool for sexual favors and also for business deals and to influence people. And that's when Mr. Lasater became quite flamboyant with his cocaine use and that ultimately led to his arrest and conviction.

LARRY NICHOLS: Dan Lasater, who was best friend of Bill Clinton, who went to jail with Roger Clinton for cocaine, and by the way, let me explain something, he didn't sell cocaine. No, they were giving it away; huge piles of cocaine in his office. Ash tray upon ash tray full at the parties, and they would give it to young girls. That's sick. I mean, they were giving a highly addictive drug to young girls.

DOC DELAUGHTER: One particular one that comes to mind is a fourteen-year old cheerleader out of North Little Rock. She was a virgin, and ultimately he ended up sending her to a physician of his. The physician put her on birth control pills. He used cocaine in order to - ultimately she lost her virginity and she got addicted to cocaine and the last I heard of her when we had her subpoenaed backed to the Federal Grand Jury, she was a hooker in Lake Tahoe.

LARRY NICHOLS: Dan Lasater contracted to launder the money and in addition to his contract to launder the money and the system that he and Bill Clinton set up to do it, probably what he did is he took advantage of some of the cocaine. That's why he could give it away. Shoot, you have a hundred million a month in cocaine, they wouldn't care if you took a bucket full a day.

DOC DELAUGHTER: After Lasater was indicted, I started to receive quite a bit of harassment from my own department, the Arkansas State Police, and I knew the reason behind it, because the affiliation with the State Police and the Governor's office, with Dan Lasater and his business associates.

SHARLINE WILSON (Grand Jury Witness): Mr. Lasater's cocaine involvement at times was very heavy, and at other times he was very cool, calm, mediocre. He didn't, he was, he was very careful, as all of them have been for quite some time.

LARRY NICHOLS: Once he was convicted, he went to a minimum security prison, a holiday hotel we call them. He spent, I think it was six to eight months and he got out. Unbeknownst to anybody, Bill Clinton the day after he got out granted him a full and complete pardon. So if you think he's tough on crime, think about a man that pardons a man that gives cocaine to kids.

BILL CLINTON (Television Public Service Announcement): Fear of violence is robbing our children of their future. We must take away that fear and give them hope. We must give Alicia and all our children back their childhood. Working together, we can.

ANNOUNCER: Do something now. Call 1-800-WePrevent.

LARRY NICHOLS: Your President, the President of the United States, not only was a part of the system that was laundering millions of cocaine dollars, your President signed off on it. He can't deny that he did. You see, because at ADFA there was one little catch. Every loan that ADFA made, Bill Clinton himself had to sign off on it.

More than Bill Clinton, you better identify the people in the loop of the drug running. You better identify the people in the loop for money-laundering. And what you'll find there is those people go straight to Washington.

Act 1062, if you look at it, it says that ADFA was developed and created to provide low-interest bond loans for churches, schools, colleges. Now look what happened to our legislature. They voted on the bill creating ADFA, thinking that they were getting money to colleges and schools to buy books and so forth.

What better way to run thousands and tens of millions of dollars, launder it, clean it up and use the cover of a state agency to do it.

The first loan made at ADFA was made to Park-O-Meter, a company called Park-O-Meter. Seth Ward was the owner. As I started looking, I found out that the secretary/treasurer was Web Hubbell. Then I find out Web Hubbell was Seth Ward's son-in-law.

Guess who drafted the legislation creating Act 1062, which created the Arkansas Development Finance Authority? Web Hubbell. Guess who introduced the legislation to our legislators and got it passed through our house? Web Hubbell. Guess who got the first loan? Web Hubbell.

Imagine this: Guess who did the audit and the evaluation of the application. Rose Law Firm, you guessed it. Who signed it? Web Hubbell, Hillary Clinton. You see, that's against the law in Arkansas. You can't investigate yourself when the good faith and credit of the state of Arkansas is involved in a bond issue. He broke the law. Good Lord willing, creek don't rise, Mr. Hubbell will be serving some time in the pen for that one.

More to come..............

Carpet baggers continuation:

NARRATOR: IRONICALLY, WEB HUBBELL, A SENIOR PARTNER AT THE ROSE LAW FIRM, WAS CHAIRMAN OF THE CONFLICTS OF INTEREST COMMITTEE AT ROSE. IN 1988, HE SUCCESSFULLY ADVANCED THE ETHICS IN GOVERNMENT ACT, WHICH REQUIRED ARKANSAS LEGISLATORS TO REPORT GOVERNMENTAL CONFLICTS OF INTEREST. INCREDIBLY, THIS LAW SPECIFICALLY EXEMPTED GOVERNOR BILL CLINTON, HIS APPOINTEES, AND HIS RELATIVES.

CLINTON'S APPOINTMENT OF HUBBELL TO THE U.S. JUSTICE DEPARTMENT EXEMPLIFIED THE ADMINISTRATION'S TOTAL DISREGARD FOR LEGAL ETHICS. HUBBELL'S HASTY RESIGNATION IN MARCH, 1994 FOR SUPPOSED OVERBILLING OF ROSE CLIENTS WAS MERELY A PLOY TO REMOVE HUBBELL FROM THE LIMELIGHT BEFORE EXTENSIVE CRIMINAL CHARGES COULD BE BROUGHT AGAINST HIM.

LARRY NICHOLS: Let me tell you about Park-O-Meter. The first loan was 2.85 million dollars. Never was a penny of that paid back.

As the newspaper people started inquiring about the Park-O-Meter loans, what they found was that Park-O-Meter was actually building retrofit nose cone compartments that were being shipped to Mena. We find out that the nose cones were actually being used to smuggle dope back into the country. And what is scary, what's so scary, it's the same cast of characters. Web Hubbell, the Rose Law Firm, are guilty, I say to you, of conspiring to defraud the state of Arkansas, the federal government and conspired to solicit the sales and the laundering of money for illegal drugs. This is your President. This is his circle of power. These are the people when he got elected President, he did not pass "go," he took them straight to Washington with him. And by all things holy, I think he was planning to set up and do the same thing in Washington.

NARRATOR: IN 1982, COCAINE TRAFFICKER BARRY SEALE SET UP ONE OF THE LARGEST DRUG SMUGGLING OPERATIONS IN THE UNITED STATES IN MENA, ARKANSAS, UNDER THE APPROVING EYE OF GOVERNOR BILL CLINTON.

LARRY NICHOLS: Barry Seale had a bunch of planes and supposedly had pilots. Barry Seale was a drug smuggler. Now he tried to set it up in his home state of Louisiana but they wouldn't let him. He had to come to a state that had a sleazy Governor, hooked on cocaine, and everybody knew it. Yea, Bill Clinton was hooked on cocaine.

SHARLINE WILSON: I lived in Little Rock, Arkansas, O.K.? And I worked at a club called Le Bistro's, and I met Roger Clinton there, Governor Bill Clinton, a couple of his state troopers that went with him wherever he went. Roger Clinton had come up to me and he had asked me could I give him some coke, you know, and asked for my one-hitter, which a one-hitter is a very small silver device, O.K., that you stick up into your nose and you just squeeze it and a snort of cocaine will go up in there. And I watched Roger hand what I had given him to Governor Clinton, and he just kind of turned around and walked off. And that's one specific.

DR. SAMUEL HOUSTON (Former Physician to Hugh Rodham, Hillary's father): Dr. Suen, S-U-E-N, a doctor at the medical center here in Little Rock that's taken care of Bill Clinton for his sinus problems, which may indeed be drug related to cocaine use, as they destroy the sinus passages. Governor Bill Clinton was taken into the hospital, I believe it was the medical center, on at least one or two occasions, for cocaine abuse and overdosage, in which he actually had to be cared for at the hospital.

SHARLINE WILSON: It led to toga parties, and if you're not sure on what a toga party is - I've had to clarify this in the past - a toga party is where you wrap yourself in a sheet -- most of the time (laugh). The people at the toga parties were Governor Clinton, now President Clinton, Attorney General Steve Clark - O.K., he was there a few times - members of the Arkansas State Police, you know, along with Roger and, you know, other people.

They began to dance around, do the cocaine in one room, have sex in another room, 'cause in the Coachman's Inn the rooms were adjoining, you know. And to be quite truthful, you end up with somebody in particular and you, nine times out of ten, end up having sex. And there was cocaine there. I know; I'm the one that made sure it was there.

JOHN BROWN: I talked to the manager, the assistant manager for the apartment complex where Roger Clinton used to live. They've all said Bill Clinton did drugs; they saw him. I've talked to a lot of other people who have all, just like the people at the apartment complex, said, "Hey, John, get us to a Congressional hearing. Yes, we'll sign sworn affidavits." These people want to be sure when they come forward that something's done about it because they fear for their lives. But they really want the truth to get out.

SHARLINE WILSON: I was there, coming there with Roger one night, and back in the back part of the mansion there, there's kind of like a living quarters type thing. And we would all get together out there and do cocaine, you know.

And, no, Mrs. Clinton wasn't there at the time.

RUSSELL WELCH (Arkansas State Police Investigator in charge of Mena investigation): In 1983, I was made aware that Sheriff Hadaway and one of his auxiliary deputies, Terry Capehart, were investigating a smuggling operation going on at the Mena Airport. They had an inside source of information.

BILL DUNCAN (Internal Revenue Service Treasury Agent in charge of Mena investigation): Mr. Seale, it was our understanding, was the one who had brought the operation into the Mena Airport and that had initiated the beginning of the money laundering and the illegal activity.

RUSSELL WELCH: He said 1983 was his most profitable cocaine smuggling period ever. He said that the airplanes that he had placed at the Mena Airport, there were four of them, a couple of Senecas, a couple of Panthers, and one or two stragglers here and there, different airplanes, he said they were purchased solely for the purpose of cocaine smuggling.

WINSTON BRYANT (Arkansas State Attorney General): There was, in my opinion, more than enough evidence to prosecute a number of people for crimes regarding the Barry Seale case at Mena.

LARRY NICHOLS: I snuck around, crawled through the bushes, thinking that I'd really have to hide to see 'em unloading the dope. I didn't have to. You could walk right up to the airport and they'd unload it right in front of you. They would unload it, they'd off-load it. They didn't care.

RUSSELL WELCH: A certain degree of money laundering had taken place among these people that were associated with Barry Seale.

LARRY NICHOLS: What had not been done was to connect the dotted lines to ADFA, 'cause once you connected the dotted lines to ADFA you had actually connected the dotted line to Clinton.

NARRATOR: IN ADDITION TO THE OPERATIONS AT MENA, SMALL CLEARINGS IN OTHER PARTS OF THE STATE WERE USED AS DROP POINTS FOR MONEY AND COCAINE.

RUSSELL WELCH: They had special cargo doors installed on the side without FAA permission so that these doors could be opened in flight. They would pull in, slide back and cocaine could be dropped out of the side in flight.

BILL DUNCAN: When you have a public which is aware of an ongoing criminal enterprise, when you have an international cocaine smuggler who is high profile and a lot of people know that they are operating in a small area, a lot of people knew about the money laundering, it was common gossip on the street, because it was so blatant. And they see investigations ongoing for several years, and they keep watching for indictments. They know Grand Juries are convening. They know that witnesses are supposed to be providing evidence to a Grand Jury, yet year after year after year no indictments are returned. People lose confidence in the system.

NARRATOR: CLINTON HAD INTEGRATED A NUMBER OF CORRUPT COPS, JUDGES AND POLITICIANS INTO HIGH LEVEL POSITIONS TO ENSURE THE CONTINUED SUCCESS OF THE DRUG SMUGGLING/ MONEY LAUNDERING OPERATIONS. ALL WAS GOING WELL UNTIL A FATEFUL NIGHT IN THE FALL OF 1987.

LINDA IVES (Mother of Kevin Ives): On August 22nd, 1987, Kevin had spent the night with his friend Don Henry. They left Don's home around 12:30 or quarter till 1, on the 23rd of August in the early morning hours, and the next thing we knew they had been run over by a train. There seems to be a small airstrip in the area. There had been sightings and reports of small airplanes flying very low with lights off in the area. I believe they saw something they shouldn't have seen.

Three weeks later their deaths were ruled accidental by the State Medical examiner, Fahmy Malak, and we disagreed with that ruling because we thought the evidence pointed to homicide. At that point, we had a lot of questions and no answers and the facts didn't add up to what he was telling us, so we decided to get a second opinion and met with resistance from all fronts, both with our law enforcement, with the state crime lab, with everybody that we turned to. We obtained court orders, requesting samples of everything that the crime lab had for a second opinion, and Fahmy Malak resisted court orders. He refused to obey them.

NARRATOR: ULTIMATELY, IT WAS PROVEN THAT DON HENRY HAD BEEN STABBED IN THE BACK AND KEVIN IVES' SKULL HAD BEEN CRUSHED PRIOR TO THE PLACEMENT OF THEIR BODIES ON THE RAILROAD TRACKS. HOWEVER, MALAK STOOD BY HIS RULING THAT THE BOYS HAD SIMPLY FALLEN ASLEEP ON THE TRACKS.

MALAK HAD BEEN KEPT IN OFFICE AT THE INSISTENCE OF GOVERNOR CLINTON FOR A NUMBER OF YEARS DESPITE VIGOROUS PUBLIC OUTCRY TO HAVE HIM REMOVED. AS LONG AS MALAK'S RULINGS PLEASED THE GOVERNOR'S OFFICE OR STATE POLICE, THEY WERE LEFT TO STAND NO MATTER HOW IMPLAUSIBLE. MALAK'S OBVIOUS LACK OF MEDICAL KNOWLEDGE REACHED A PINNACLE WHEN HE RULED THAT JAMES MILAM, WHO HAD BEEN DECAPITATED, HAD DIED OF NATURAL CAUSES. YET CLINTON, WHO HAD THE POWER TO REMOVE MALAK FROM OFFICE, INSISTED HE STAY.

More to come............