West Coast Pipe Show 2014!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mejoshee

Reaction score
Jeb and I are going! Booked tix yesterday!

Who else is going???

I put some thought into it, but I just can afford to go at the moment.

I am hoping to catch it next year.

I will be there sharing a table with j n j pipes please come and say hello

Rev

the rev":ci89mtvb said:
I will be there sharing a table with j n j pipes please come and say hello

Rev
Cool! Jeb and I will try to find you :p

Any other comers? Mr. Pulvers has posted a partial list of carving attendees. Looks like Ocelot's on the list now too!
http://pulversbriar.com/

*Pipe-Makers*  (Not a complete list)
JT Cooke - USA
Jeff Gracik of J Alan Pipes - USA
Adam Remington - USA
Jonas Rosengren - SWEDEN
Adam Davidson - USA
Richard Friedman - USA
Tonni Nielsen - DENMARK/USA
Ernie Markle - USA
Nathan Armentrout - USA
Revs Pipes - USA
JnJ Pipes - USA
Michael Parks - CANADA
Nate King - USA
Werner Mummert - GERMANY
Brad Pohlmann - USA
Todd Johnson & Pete Provost and
Icarus Pipes - USA
Lee Von Erck - USA
Brighton De Los Santos - USA
Colin Rigsby - USA
Scott Klein - USA
Steve Liskey - USA
Premal Chhedda - USA
Jesse Jones - USA
Jerry Crawford - USA
Ryan Alden - USA
Ian Walker- England

Out of curiosity, James (jogilli), are you attending as a carver or as one of the crowd?

Look forward to meeting Michael parks and seeing many friends

Rev

I will be there as a vendor (my first show as a vendor), and I will have plenty of my leather pipe accessories with me, along with an assortment of estate pipes! Been to the last two WCPS shows (as a spectator) and am pretty excited to be showing :D

I will be there and sharing a table with Mark Berman with plenty of fine estate pipes and vintage leaf. I consider this show the best in the USA, just my opinion of course, but Steve O'Neill and Marty Pulvers are to be commended on a fantastic show in a wonderful venue. No shortage of fun here.
Andy C.

mejoshee":46ib2py4 said:
Looks like Ocelot's on the list now too!
I'll be there at the Smoker's Haven table. I probably won't have any of my "Jesse Jones" brand pipes to sell, though.

Mejoshee

I'll be attending as a pipemaker... it's going to be my first US show so I'm looking forward to it

James Gilliam JSEC Pipes

Hey friends! The event's fast approaching!

I wanted to informally invite anyone there on Friday night to hang out by the bar in the Palace Station. Having never been to this hotel, I'm as new to it as anyone, but I'm told that the bar is probably somewhere downstairs in the lobby and that usually there's a good group of early arrivals that hang out there before the official show start.

Jeb (somedumbjerk) and I will be staying there @ PS, so we'll probably be at the bar with our local pipe club contingent.

If you guys want to coordinate meeting up, you can PM me to get my phone number. You should be able to recognize me from the avatar :p

That figures, the only time I've even been close to see'en a show and I'll miss it by 2 days.  :fpalm:

I get there sat morn let me know if there are any meet ups other wise come see me at my table

rev

I'm just about to board my flight. If you're in the area please make an effort to attend! :shock: