West Coast Pipe Show - Seven Day Pipe Set Raffle

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PipeGeek

Reaction score
Guess who won the Seven Day Pipe Set Raffle at the West Coast Pipe Show.... THIS GUY!!! I can't tell you how shocked and excited I am to have won this set!

I will have MANY more pictures to post later, which I will probably put in an IMGUR album for easier digestion. I got shots of EVERY pipe table. I'll have to get that done once I get home.

D9yvMl.jpg

From the website:

This year we are having a very special raffle. We will be raffling a seven day pipe set. The seven pipes belonged to Jim Benjamin. They will be in a special case, with an unopened tin of one of Jim’s favorite blends, well aged. These have been donated by Steve O’Neill and Rick Newcombe. If you are not familiar with Jim Benjamin; He was one of the finest pipe restorers and a long time collector. You can find a great article about Jim, in Pipes & Tobaccos Magazine. Some of Jim’s pipes go back to the thirties and forties. This is a beautiful set, restored by Steve O’Neill and ready to be enjoyed.
More detail:

RqqJCl.jpg

EQYyzl.jpg

Congratulations!

Very cool someone from here won it.

Congratulations! Amazing!

Looking forward to more pics. Enjoy!

Wow!! You're one lucky son of a buck!! :shock:

Congratulations!

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

I was so upset, I cried

glad it went to a brother. Sorry we didn't connect up while there dude.

rev

Wow, congrats. I feel lucky just knowing someone who won something!

Man, that is freakin' sweet! I don't think I could bring myself to even think about smoking them. That is certainly a fine addition to anyone's collection. Congratulations!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

That was a very cool set. Cheers and congratulations! I thought I recognized you as I wandered around...I was the guy in the lecture Russ gave that I sat next to you during.

Sweet! I wasn't even sure how well-attended the WCPS was going to be, and here a BoB'er got the grand prize!

Congrats, Brother.

8)

CONGRATULATIONS that is an amazing set of pipes for sure. The Dunhill Patent and the Barling Birdseye are very valuable collectors pipes as well as some of the best smokes you can get your hands on.
I loved the hooting you let out when you were the chosen winner. Awesome for sure.
Enjoy to the max.
Andy
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: