Quantcast
  • ~ How to Use the New Software ~

Try logging in and if it is not accepting your password,, look to the bottom right corner of page for Contact Us and send a message.

Western WA becomes an island...

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

jhuggett

Administrator
Reaction score
Well after record snows the weather warmed up and it started raining like crazy causing flooding everywhere. I-5 is closed about five exits south of me, all the mountain passes are closed from heavy snow so heading West is out of the question. I-5 is also closed about 100 miles North. Not to mention all the closed side roads. Glad I'm not waiting on any pipe shipments. :lol:

Slow Puffs

Reaction score
I was just outside watching the slow ploughs and smoking my pipe. My neighbour drove up and said, "This is better than what they are getting in Washington State." You're the talked of our neighbour. ;)

LL

Reaction score
My niece moved to Seattle in November. A big reason was to escape the tornadoes and severe thunderstorms of the Great Plains. (She lived near Kansas City).

Applicable principle: Climate is what you expect; weather is what you get.

jhuggett

Administrator
Reaction score
I've lived here about 20 years now and this has been the worst weather I've seen. Still beats the hell out of other places I've lived though. Of course I'm not one of the people who's house is flooded right now.