What’s your favorite SNL skit?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blackhorse

Trading Post Moderator
Staff member
B of B Supporter
Council Member
Reaction score
Soooo much to choose from! What’s your favorite Saturday Night Live skit of all time? What made you laugh the hardest?

So...what is it? The Bass-O-Matic? The Blues Brothers? Two Wild and Crazy Guys? The Thanksgiving one where they pre-chewed the son’s food? (still gives me the willeys) Bag-O-Glass? Eddie Murphy as Mister Rogers? Something tasteful with Roseann Rosanna Dana?

(PS: I will erase the post of anyone that just says they don’t like SNL.)

Good one. As for me...it’s always on their Christmas Special. Apparently my whole family had seen this one before and knew what to expect. Not me. It started playing and once I realized what it was I spewed a mouthful of milk across the room. I was nearly on the floor. It was the Justin Timberlake “Junk in a Box” music video skit. Off the charts.

I only saw SNL for a short period in the early 80's. Think Chevy Chase was off it then. Don't remember much about it except John Candy was featured and enjoyed his skits.

Cheers,

RR

I absolutely love SNL. There’s so many great skits from so many different eras. But other than most of the Steve Martin and Dan Aykroyd skits. The skit with Alec Baldwin on NPRs Delicious Dish: Schweddy Balls. Is one of my favorite skits. The penis skit great too. And all the Justin Timberlake skits are funny

I’m sorry,,,,,,,,,,I’m not sorry. With my wife Morgan Fairchild

Blackhorse":c63mfqvr said:
Yeah...Baldwin and the two radio ladies are great.  The girls are SO Canada Public Radio.

I like Baldwin as the Glengarry Glen Ross style elf “motivator” too.  
That was a great one too. I like it when he played Tony Bennett on The a Tony Bennett Show. Funny stuff

My absolute favorite?

Season 16 Episode 7, Phil Hartman impersonating Telly Savalas in the "Player With Yourself Club Card" commercial.

Alec Baldwin, soap opera actor extraordinaire. It was an skit called Soap Opera Digest from 1993. He was a doctor who mispronounced every single word.

Hands down Bass-O-Matic. Saw it when it first aired. Remember thinking that he would't really turn the blender on, would he?

Blackhorse":gm2dmu86 said:
Soooo much to choose from!  What’s your favorite Saturday Night Live skit of all time?  What made you laugh the hardest?

So...what is it?  The Bass-O-Matic?  The Blues Brothers?  Two Wild and Crazy Guys?  The Thanksgiving one where they pre-chewed the son’s food?  (still gives me the willeys)  Bag-O-Glass?  Eddie Murphy as Mister Rogers?  Something tasteful with Roseann Rosanna Dana?

(PS: I will erase the post of anyone that just says they don’t like SNL.)

Bag 'o Glass

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/veMiNQifZcM" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen ></iframe>

Cheeseburger, cheeseburger, cheeseburger.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/puJePACBoIo" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen ></iframe>

Julia Childs

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/eSxv6IGBgFQ" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen ></iframe>