What a community we have here.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Excellent thread.... I would like to chime in and comment on how great a community the BoB is. I belonged to a different message board sometime ago, and it was quite "stuffy," to say the least. There was lots of good pipe/tobacco INFO, but that's as far as it went. This site has great people, great humor, lots of pipe and tobacco info/discussions, but most of all, it fosters COMMUNITY; as in a sense of belonging. I have only been here a short while, but am most impressed and definitely entertained. Thanks to all the Brothers and Sisters of the Almight Briar!

Humbly,

Trout Bum

I've been on a lot of forums over the years for various topics, but I agree, this place has been the warmest off all of them. With all the newbie questions I've asked since joining, I was prepared for the flaming, but everyone has been extremely kind and informative. Most other forums, newbies receive responses like, "google is your friend", and "this has been discussed a billion times before, use the search you idiot".

This place is definitely unique and a great place to be (especially as a newbie)! :pipe: