What are you drinking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While watching the Ravens demolish the Steelers this afternoon, I enjoyed some Heavy Seas Greater Pumpkin. It is a pumpkin ale aged in bourbon barrels. Really the best of both worlds in my opinion. The spicy pumpkin flavor just melds right in with the oaky-vanilla flavor from the bourbon barrels.

-Scott

Getting through the hottest day of the year with two jiggers of spiced rum mixed with copious amounts of OJ and pineapple juice, all on the rocks, of course.

I've got a bottle of Dr Pepper ready to accompany me as I prepare to watch the concluding episode of Steins;Gate. Because I never drink soda in its unimproved state, I added some coconut rum. The main character is a bit of a nut, after all.

These! :D :D :D

Marzen Smokebeer

schlenkerla.jpg

...a delicious rye...

1065479x.jpg

You've got some nifty beverages there, Kyle.

As I write this, autumn is only a few hours away. I'm celebrating tonight with a variation on an Autumnal Equinox:
2 oz. ruby port
1 oz. Cointreau
1/2 oz. amaretto

I have to say that, as far as sweet drinks go, I'm very fond of this one. I recommend using the cheapest port that still tastes decently like port to you. If you like port at all, the good stuff should be enjoyed by itself, at least to my mind. The Cointreau can be replaced by Grand Marnier or whatever triple sec you like.

Just popped open a Vintage 2003 Bogle merlot that I have been saving... Very good indeed

At the risk of sounding redundant....

...a freshly tapped...

...you guessed it...

...Hop Devil!

... :twisted: :evil: :twisted: