What are you drinking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
paddy-boy":iug0bwhl said:
Crown Royal neat
By the Pint glass
Paddy,
You're a better man than I..........
St. Germain & Ginger Ale w/ ice (pint glasses) followed by several Grey Goose "Bloody Oranges" (also by the pint) :drunken:

DoverPipes":xho1jinm said:
paddy-boy":xho1jinm said:
Crown Royal neat
By the Pint glass
Paddy,
Your a better man than I..........
St. Germain & Ginger Ale w/ ice (pint glasses) followed by several Grey Goose "Bloody Oranges" (also by the pint) :drunken:
Pray tell what is "Bloody Oranges" if It is Blood orange flavored vodka my wife will be all over it.

paddy-boy":5pyg6dnu said:
DoverPipes":5pyg6dnu said:
paddy-boy":5pyg6dnu said:
Crown Royal neat
By the Pint glass
Paddy,
Your a better man than I..........
Pray tell what is "Bloody Oranges" if It is Blood orange flavored vodka my wife will be all over it.
BINGO!!!!, More traditional version is basically a screwdriver made with fresh squeezed blood orange juice and vodka (Orange Grey Goose will do, but if available, look for Charbay Blood Orange Vodka).

Check out Charbay's site. They have some wild stuff........... :twisted:

http://www.charbay.com/category.aspx?categoryID=639

Working my way through the wide variety of Baltik beers. Baltik 2 isn't bad... plain refreshing lager; #7 is better, an export lager with good hops.

Junipero martinis, GLP recipe, enough to ease the pain of the Bruins' epic skid, my tooth extraction, and the fact I can't smoke (until said extraction heals up further.)

OLD CROW,,,,haven't sipped that in ages,,,,guess I'd better hit the liquor store,,,, :D

These days it's Jameson's Irish whiskey and now that Octoberfest by Sam Adams has been released, I've got a six pack of that in the fridge.

Aaron":zvva4bye said:
These days it's Jameson's Irish whiskey and now that Octoberfest by Sam Adams has been released, I've got a six pack of that in the fridge.
Had some Sam Adams Octoberfest on tap at a local pizzera the other night, very tasty!
I've been working on some JD Black Label recently, on the rocks with a splash of water. It's good to get back to basics sometimes.

been on a Meyers rum kick lately, goes well with Escudo and PS Bullseye ,,,a drop of lime and a cube,,,,