What are you drinking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last night was a nice chateauneuf de pape... think tonight will be a cotes du rhone.

An XL Double-double coffee from Tim Hortons. With a splash of baileys in it for a little irish kick! :face:

I've been a Glenlivet man since asking for single-malt Scotch would put a questioning look of the face of most any mid-West bartender. No reason to change now :D .

It's Manischewitz Concord Grape, four glasses' worth, for the Passover celebration. All the flavor of a jar of Welch's grape jelly, with a hangover that may have been the eleventh plague.

Just finished sipping on the 12-Year Doublewood by The Balvenie. So, so, so smooth. My favorite single malt scotch whiskey. Great with my pipe.

While on our mini vacation to the in-laws, most evenings (after everyone else was in bed) my brother-in law & I would go to his garage/workshop/smoking parlor and smoke & drink till morning. He is a cigerette smoker so I took him a variety of Natural American Spirit cigarettes (from a sampler I got from them a while back). I would bring a zipper baggy of pipe baccy and we would drink, smoke & talk politics etc.. He is also a beer drinker, not cheap domestics mind you, he likes European Ales etc... Well brothers, he had some stuff called 'La Fin Du Monde' (The End Of The World) which is 9% alc., it's a triple fermented golden ale. He proceeded to pop the cork (yes a cork) and pour us two glasses full, it took about five minutes for the head to settle, this stuff was thick, sweet & smooth; and after a couple of glasses I was buzzing, but damn the hangover was a killer, all day one. The next day I went out & found some Jim Beam Rye for myself; I let him have the ales from then on.

Old Granddad rocks, Solani Scotch Whiskey in a Rhodesian, playing Gin Rummy, listening to Beer Drinkers and Hell Raisers,,,,

A tall dark mug of the darkest blend sumatra bean coffee you can get. Damn Strong!

last night started with Bushmills, then Glenlivet, then Bulmers Irish cider, then Glenfiddich, then a tall glass of Guinness and then the mattress. :drunken: :sleep:

SmokeyTweed":7r13000p said:
last night started with Bushmills, then Glenlivet, then Bulmers Irish cider, then Glenfiddich, then a tall glass of Guinness and then the mattress. :drunken: :sleep:
:lol!: You awake yet? Had a couple of Fat Tires after working in the yard. Having a little wine with dinner and then a pour or two of George Dickel Barrel Select Tennessee Sour Mash.

Started with some Henessy. Some special edition that says 44th president on it. Then some Pabst. Then a Carta Blanca. now White Russians.

Man, there's a lot of gravity in here.... :drunken:

Old Crow straight up in a 1/2 pint Mason jar. About as good as it gets and I have tried just about all of it!

fortified elderberry wine,,,goes great with 30% walnut-50% carter hall- 20% christmas cookie,,, :drunken: :drunken: :cheers: