What are you drinking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Birthday Dinner at a local pub on Sat night included:
Red Stripe
Guinness
Aventinus
Young's Chocolate Stout

Then over to a tavern for a bucket of Teacher's Highland cream scotch and a game of shuffleboard.
Good times.

Justpipes":p7lclnpm said:
The usual this evening!
A little Old Crow helps one sleep doesen't it JP.

I had a bit of Jim Beam Rye that I picked up while at the beach a couple of weeks ago.

And I am going to sleep well tonight! I have to because when I get up in the morning it will be the beginning of a 24 hour stint!

Last night a bit of 90 proof Ezra Brooks, not bad, and I feel well rested this morning. :sunny:

EJinVA":n18x1k8i said:
Last night a bit of 90 proof Ezra Brooks, not bad, and I feel well rested this morning. :sunny:
Sipping on Ezra Brooks my self right now.
I got a couple of handles last weekend in anticipation of the Derby on Sat.
Mint Juleps at my house yall

Yesterday afternoon, myself & several co-workers went for an afternoon happy hour at a new local micro brewery/restauraunt. I had their "Lunch Pail Ale" which is their version of a California Ale, WOW! very tasty, very fresh. Had to be the best brew I've ever had. I've never had a local made beer before and I was impressed. The delicious hamburger and fresh made chips just added to the experience. Here's their web site:
http://www.bullandbones.com/home.php

Pabst Blue Ribbon, grilling some homemade burgers with black beans and creole okra on the side.

Headin' for the scotch-cheap, blended House of Stuart. Dirt cheap but pretty darn good. :D earl

We sat at the bar waiting for a table, ordered my first Black Velvet,,,(champagne/Guiness),,,I was impressed and had two more,,,

I remember reading that Black Velvet was the drink of the officers in the Royal
Navy during WW2.Never had the chance to taste it. :x

Winslow :sunny:

Arizona brand "Arnold Palmer Iced Tea" on the rocks with a twist :lol:

Do believe I'm going to ice down a bottle of Svedka vodka for later tonight to make a vodka martini. It's a finely rated vodka for a darn good price. earl

Old Crow straight up in a 1/2 pint Mason jar with a sweet tea chaser.

Makers Mark rocks, Bud Light back,,,( the Prince and the Pauper) ,,, :drunken: :drunken: :drunken: