What are you drinking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
,,,the leaves are turning,,,the pipe is back in hand,,,, frosty mugs of Amber Bock go well with sweet VA,, :pipe:

Ol'Dawg":hvvvyknh said:
Tonight it's a Kilbeggan snow cone with a bowl of Briar Fox in a Heeschen Nautilus.

Jim
You must be a Renaissance man with that combination! :shock:

Winslow :sunny:

Guinness from the Draught Can with a bowl of Peterson's University Flake. Mmm Mmm Good.

Winslow":yloem7tz said:
Ol'Dawg":yloem7tz said:
Tonight it's a Kilbeggan snow cone with a bowl of Briar Fox in a Heeschen Nautilus.

Jim
You must be a Renaissance man with that combination! :shock:

Winslow :sunny:
Nah...I like a lot of GLP's blends, but I never have been a fan of latakia.

Jim :geek:

Dogfish Head 90minute Imperial India Pale Ale!! Man this stuff is good as it gets!!

Very dry Bombay martini, bleu-cheese-stuffed olives.

I usually treat gin as a warm-weather drink, but they drink it by the gallon in England, and often always cold and rainy there like it is here today.

Canadian Club straight
last night
It is a bit chilly this morning so I put a splash of remy martin in my coffee.

I had a Guiness last night while playing an online poker tournament. Guiness and a cigar takes the edge off a long day.

Good day today. Alot more sitting around, which is good as I am having an arch issue in my left foot. I also intend to leave today at 4 and either help the girl if she needs me or work out back and squats.

Had a couple of Irish black and tans last night until I ran out of ale. Then I switched to PBR. Had a little to much as I am sluggish.