What are you driving?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah right, me own a car, here's the sort of car I'd probably own if I had one...........

TOF-Car_zpsc4d065d2.jpg

:twisted: :lol:

The automobile I am driving is pictured here > ........ <.

Or to be specific, none as of sometime last night when some jerk totaled my wife's unoccupied Concorde LXi in a parking lot.

Needless to say I am smoking some robust C&D #973 Cordial this morning in my big BBB Savoy billiard.

Been perusing online a bunch of Lambo's and Ferraris to replace my Jeep which has been claimed by spouse by default. Doubt she'll go for it though.

When weahter's nice my 1968 R50 I bought just before I was drafted back in '69. I did a complete teardown and resto on it 5 years ago and she's still goin' strong! :p

R502021.jpg

1997 Ford F-150
2003 Pontiac Sunfire
2012 Dodge Charger
Polaris Scrambler 500
282549_10200180487500234_1918286715_n.jpg

That's me on the Scrambler after ripping through the corn field behind the house after a little bit of rain.

IMG_0991.JPG

That's my Sunfire and the GTO I wish I'd never had to sell.

Pics of the truck are all on my laptop so they won't be up for a while, and I have no pics of the Charger yet because I bought it since I have been over here.

Here's my 97 4Runner workhorse "Gretta" under a bunch of snow. *shrug* She just turned 266,000 miles. I'm so proud of her.

10963_105780172767879_1097082_n.jpg

Maybe you were expecting Bentleys from us? :lol:

Kaiser that GTO is awesome! I feel bad for you having to sell it just by looking at it!

I drive a 2004 F250 Super Duty. Plain Jane white. 100,000 miles. It should last me another 20 years or so....

I have an extra fuel tank on it and can go around 1500 highway miles without refueling. Makes it nice for road trips.

Kirk Fitzgerald":ftg8bju2 said:
Yeah right, me own a car, here's the sort of car I'd probably own if I had one...........

TOF-Car_zpsc4d065d2.jpg

Is that an old Reliant Robin Kirk?

Those things were a death trap if one had to make a fast turning maneuver. Witnessed one such incident back on a British hol in the 80's. Too long to go into just now.

:silent:

Cheers,

RR

monbla256":kqw7hbgl said:
When weahter's nice my 1968 R50 I bought just before I was drafted back in '69. I did a complete teardown and resto on it 5 years ago and she's still goin' strong! :p

R502021.jpg
Now that right there is a very impressive ride Michael!

:face:

Cheers,

RR

Brewdude":drvvrep0 said:
Kirk Fitzgerald":drvvrep0 said:

TOF-Car_zpsc4d065d2.jpg

Is that an old Reliant Robin Kirk?

Those things were a death trap if one had to make a fast turning maneuver. Witnessed one such incident back on a British hol in the 80's. Too long to go into just now.

:silent:

Cheers,

RR
It's actually a German 3 wheeler, a Messerschmitt T500 Tiger, but yes, all 3 wheeler cars are accidents just waiting to happen, and yes, sadly I have seen one terrible accident involving a Reliant Robin, not good cars to drive but fun none the less on suitable grounds like abandoned air strips and the such. ;)

monbla256":lg4v0uo4 said:

R502021.jpg
Gorgeous ride! I love seeing the old ones still in ervice. Beauty!

Sort of a crappy photo, but if you see a mojito green 72 caddy coupe get out the way! It blows a brake line every spring.