What are you listening to

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Midnight Blues

Reaction score
Today its:
Diana Krall / Live In Paris
cdcover.jpg

The Incredible Jimmy Smith / Home Cookin'
10homecookinds0.jpg

Nice presentation midnite.

I got Gn'R 'the pothead daze' on
Its a wonderful compilation. By PB Records :)

'I used to do a little but a little wasn't doin so a little got more an mooree....".

Yeah its pretty raw and dirty but I love it.

puros_bran":7gzzsvvi said:
Nice presentation midnite.
Thanks PB, I thought it would be nice to reference the album cover in case anyone would like to look for a copy....

" I used to love her...but I had to kill her...I had to put her... six feet under...And I can still her complain.. "

BigHair Ruled.... :lol!: :lol!: :lol!:

Tab Benoit/ Wetlands
Amazing swamp blues, PB if you want some driving music you've got to check this guy out. Better than 2 cups of coffee....

B00006314T.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

"A Charlie Brown Christmas"....

Nothin' Better At Christmas Time...

Best,
Dock

Selections from Traffic's Last Exit and John Barleycorn Must Die albums.

Even' All, To-nite Louis Armstrong and his hot Five & Seven, The West End Blues, this music is TOO HOT! :shock: Ken.
Pacem en Louis! ;)

I was playing the John Coltrane/Thelonious Monk collabaration,"Ruby" is sublime!I need to increase my jazz collection,any reccomendations from Miles Davis,MidnightBlues?
Tony

Tony Ferrill":dmlhjo0w said:
I was playing the John Coltrane/Thelonious Monk collabaration,"Ruby" is sublime!I need to increase my jazz collection,any reccomendations from Miles Davis,MidnightBlues?
Tony
Here are three to start:

Birth of the cool (of course)
Miles Davis Quintet 1965-1968
Workin with the Miles Davis Quintet ( John Coltrane on tenor sax) Just amazing...

Also check out Art Blakey and the Jazz Messengers, again just amazing...